Battle ground a joke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle ground a joke?

I'm prob not the only one getting frustrated over this but thought i'd vent and see what other people's opinions are.

The HUGE differences of strengths in battle ground. I'm lvl 59, have 42k ish br, which I guess is average to normal. So you start battle ground and end up with people same level who have 55k br, like what the hell? They are either hopped up on balens, or abuse (yes I call it abuse) the system by never levelling for 10 months or whatever. This makes battle ground so uneven it's NO fun for 75% of players.

SIMPLE FIX: Base battle ground team matching on BATTLE RATING, not LEVEL and you will see an entirely different event, where all people are evenly matched and actually all have fun.

Rant over, discuss...
    Yes, I do
    27.42%
    No, I don't
    72.58%

Too late to change.

Comment

Yes make is matching by BR so i will remove all my items BR will drop down to 8k(am lv 60 with templar troop lv 58) is realy fun to see my Troop unbeatable,easy farm honor easy get kill lmao

Comment

You've not seen the 60k Br monsters in your bracket then...

Bg as is, is the fairest it has ever been.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          You've not seen the 60k Br monsters in your bracket then...

Bg as is, is the fairest it has ever been.
          Agreed completely.

Comment

Let me guess, you guys have similar br's? If this is fair, then it needs to be removed, cuz it's just plain is the complete opposite of fair.

Comment

Originally posted by R214798859 View Post
              Let me guess, you guys have similar br's? If this is fair, then it needs to be removed, cuz it's just plain is the complete opposite of fair.
              Wouldn't be fair to all the people who spent time, effort, and/or money to be the best of their level range. I'm not one of them.

Comment

i dont have similiar br to theirs and yet i disagree with you....

Comment

Well then you have a boring sense of fun, sorry

Comment

Well then you have a boring sense of fun, sorry
                    nope...you just want win win win win and only win... without learning how to lose you cant win

Comment

with time you will become strong . It is only natural to lose often at this stage of the game . Spend another few months in this game and the others will complain about you being a monster and that is no fun, this is the circle of life

Comment

Yoj just have to slow down your leveling. It is almost certain that you will suck once you enfer a new bg bracket until you build yourself up. You can't just get mad at people for staying at the same level for long periods of time just because you speed to the next level. It is a strategy and lrettg much the only wah to dominate in bg

Comment

i use the battle grounds soley as just to test my skill and development so i lose alot but on occasion recently i have had mvp 3 times so u just got to push through

Comment

How someone already said, just need remove something to drop br, still have high lvl troop or stun. if you don't have money to spend then lvling slow. when i was in lvl 59 i had 50k+ br, and i just payed wings, now i'm 65 with 69k and no more money after pay wing. People need understand, Online games always need money or time, don't cry just because you can't follow it.

Comment

I wonder how Zebq would play BG if it's BR based brackets...
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X