Battle ground a joke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
    There will always be something to create a gap. I was opposed to the level bracketing because character strength isn't directly proportional to character level - sure, higher level players CAN wear higher level gear, but that doesn't always mean they have the materials to use it and yes, they might have more points in skills, but they can easily neglect guild skills that a lower player might have.

BR would've been BETTER, but still far from perfect, since even BR doesn't always indicate how strong an opponent might be. Now, brutal edge can easily give players with lower attack values a significant chance to decimate players with high BR - specifically, BR obtained through defense values - of course, higher level brutal edges usually result in significant BR boosts and/or cashing, but hey, never know, someone might choose to spend their balens focusing on BE instead of mount. Then, there's always the holy seal AND talent level gaps - which will only even out end-game when all players are capped. And, of course, then there's always rune level (and rare runes) gaps.
    If the level 50 from my example does not wear 40/45/50 gear, does not have templars to a decent level, does not have two extra astrals in (forgot to mention those) or have to crappy ones, has not put some thought into where to put his skill points... then by all means he deserves to get roflstomped by said level 39. But on average... a level 50 will have all that. And stomp over the 39 instead.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      Just Ginger...

I'll be The Avenger if he manages to kill Creamy...
      I want see this video! aBout hs,you get ld before this barket so only carting if you want i must make 18k honor, tooday 3x bg, 1000 honor get, -800 lose dun like it but 2 weeks and my nightmare will end

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

if you want bg based on br then they should remove stun with stun it would be a waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          I want see this video! aBout hs,you get ld before this barket so only carting if you want i must make 18k honor, tooday 3x bg, 1000 honor get, -800 lose dun like it but 2 weeks and my nightmare will end
          heheh!

Good Luck!
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            you mean 70k like Predator?
            who is this predator?an bg monsters i dont know?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              who is this predator?an bg monsters i dont know?
              What I know:

Predator:
              Level 59
              BR: 69K+

I best him twice, no dryads/pots.

He was very tasty.
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

What I know:

Predator:
                Level 59

He was very tasty.
                Pred is rly monsta,like eli before but this is cash br...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

What I know:

Predator:
                  Level 59

He was very tasty.
                  so he is a knights?i have a chance to dryad him!!!xD

Comment

so he is a knights?i have a chance to dryad him!!!xD
                    Maybe ging know what rank he have xD but be carefull...-400 fcck your day xD
                    I hate this...why each guy on my bg is casher with 60k+ br and ec rank xD ofc hs maxed ... Stay there zeref and max it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Totally agree, BR equal instead of LV

Comment

Maybe ging know what rank he have xD but be carefull...-400 fcck your day xD
                        I hate this...why each guy on my bg is casher with 60k+ br and ec rank xD ofc hs maxed ... Stay there zeref and max it
                        yep im staying for a looooooong time -400 is nothing at least you can dryad them but i usually end up in bg with 50k+ br archers -_- why cant they be knights?lol

Comment

yep im staying for a looooooong time -400 is nothing at least you can dryad them but i usually end up in bg with 50k+ br archers -_- why cant they be knights?lol
                          Bcs we are archers xD and we hate knights! xD
                          Btw at the topic,stop cry and start working on power...
                          I hate this guys with 35-40k br and they think aBout be powerfull on 50-59 barket...you think we get our 50k+ br easy? So why you dont get it...next silly spam theard Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Bcs we are archers xD and we hate knights! xD
                            Btw at the topic,stop cry and start working on power...
                            I hate this guys with 35-40k br and they think aBout be powerfull on 50-59 barket...you think we get our 50k+ br easy? So why you dont get it...next silly spam theard Hehe
                            ill get 60k+ br in 50-59 barcket just to kill all archers!!!! well they think 35-40k br is in of to rule 50-59 bg bracket LOL 55+ is where bg gets real

Comment

ill get 60k+ br in 50-59 barcket just to kill all archers!!!! well they think 35-40k br is in of to rule 50-59 bg bracket LOL 55+ is where bg gets real
                              With bw? Good luck^^ i'm w8ting for u! xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

With bw? Good luck^^ i'm w8ting for u! xD
                                without bw wana get it without buffs but cant avoid the10% buff -_- ill be coming

Comment

Working...
                                X