No announcement yet.

Battle ground a joke?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I would say my BR is above average for my bracket.. I'm a lvl 55 with a BR of 32K... That doesn't do me any good when I run into the guy that's a lvl 59 with 61K BR. I'm gonna lose... not much can be done about it.. so why does he have to take 400 honor points in one kill??? That's my whole point.. The BG has become an event I don't want to participate in anymore and I've heard lots of other people say the same thing.. they won't even go in there. So it basically becomes an event that only players that have spent big bucks can do well at. Not too good for players that don't spend so much money. Luckily I can make honor doing guild battles, that's about the best place I know to make it, at least I'm not penalized with losing honor if the guild doesn't win the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cattnip View Post
      Yeah I would say my BR is above average for my bracket.. I'm a lvl 55 with a BR of 32K... That doesn't do me any good when I run into the guy that's a lvl 59 with 61K BR. I'm gonna lose... not much can be done about it.. so why does he have to take 400 honor points in one kill??? That's my whole point.. The BG has become an event I don't want to participate in anymore and I've heard lots of other people say the same thing.. they won't even go in there. So it basically becomes an event that only players that have spent big bucks can do well at. Not too good for players that don't spend so much money. Luckily I can make honor doing guild battles, that's about the best place I know to make it, at least I'm not penalized with losing honor if the guild doesn't win the battle.
      He doesn't choose to take 400 honor off of you, though. It's all just based on numerical honor. If you have 10.000 honor, that guy has 5.000, and he beats you, you will lose lots, and he will gain lots. If you had 5.000 and he had 10.000 and he won, he would win little and you would lose little.

Comment

ancev

Great post. When you come into BG check first the oponents BR if there are a lot of players with higher BR than yours go out from BG and wait for 5 min and enter again. When you get oponents with simmilar BR as yours use all potions, scrolls available to you and go get them. At the end you will earn some HP.
        Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

LOL?
          Battle Grounds is good as it currently is. The time spent on slow leveling is worth the wait. It's not abusing, it's patience and determination to dominate the BG.
          All i can say is, get stronger or deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            He doesn't choose to take 400 honor off of you, though. It's all just based on numerical honor. If you have 10.000 honor, that guy has 5.000, and he beats you, you will lose lots, and he will gain lots. If you had 5.000 and he had 10.000 and he won, he would win little and you would lose little.
            No it is not laike that. You get the same amout of honour per kill, but you can lose more if you are killed by low honour player.
            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Yeah I would say my BR is above average for my bracket.. I'm a lvl 55 with a BR of 32K
              above average for level 55-59 is ~45k BR with level 10 HS, you are not even above average for 50-54 bracket. sorry to disappoint you
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                No it is not laike that. You get the same amout of honour per kill, but you can lose more if you are killed by low honour player.
                Read again on what creamy post.

Comment

it is like creamy said you just didnt kill someone of higher honor rank yet??

Comment

Sorry but your BR is below average for 55. I suggest you to slow down lvling and build up your BR.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAshh View Post
                      LOL?
                      Battle Grounds is good as it currently is. The time spent on slow leveling is worth the wait. It's not abusing, it's patience and determination to dominate the BG.
                      All i can say is, get stronger or deal with it.
                      Slowly leveling worth wait for what exactly? Leveling slowly to get bigger BR yes but leveling too slowly and you will lose time all around. New armour sets are comming and each one need more time to get it. Also now you have blessing whell which rewards higher level player even more. Than you have to take into acount also negative points attirbute to you when fighting higher level players (-5%)
                      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
                        Yes make is matching by BR so i will remove all my items BR will drop down to 8k(am lv 60 with templar troop lv 58) is realy fun to see my Troop unbeatable,easy farm honor easy get kill lmao
                        yeah ill remove al equip and br astrals.let my stun and lvl 69 troops kill those lowbies new craziest joke coming
                        -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

No it is not like creamy said here is the link and go look for your self. I am HC and i get the same amout of HP either i kill LD or crusader. I get
                          74 HP per kill. On the other hand if i am destryed by crusader i can lose up too 400 HP when killed.
                          http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Honor
                          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

No it is not like creamy said here is the link and go look for your self. I am HC and i get the same amout of HP either i kill LD or crusader. I get
                            74 HP per kill. On the other hand if i am destryed by crusader i can lose up too 400 HP when killed.
                            http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Honor
                            Pics or it didn't happen. Even the wiki says: "If you defeat players whose title is higher than you, you earn extra honor.", so thanks for proving yourself wrong there, sweetheart.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                              Pics or it didn't happen. Even the wiki says: "If you defeat players whose title is higher than you, you earn extra honor.", so thanks for proving yourself wrong there, sweetheart.
                              +1 to creamy. Gg to that self pwn dude

Comment

From my personal experience:
                                -killing a higher rank = +200 honor
                                -killing same rank or lower = +x honor (what you normally get at your honor rank)
                                -losing to same rank = -100 - -200 honor
                                -losing to lower rank= -300 - -400 honor
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X