Kabam = scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam = scam

I've gotten sick of Kabam and the total lack of attention. r2games needs to cut ties with Kabam and hopefully they will then realize how they have completely neglected their game.

I regret not creating a toon on a r2 server, but sadly I am way to invested at this point to switch. Kabam NEEDS to start merging servers and offer up options for free balens so we can at least be on par with r2 servers.

There is 0 direct support available for Kabam, no GM presence and servers which lag WAY worse than r2.

PLEASE help Kabam fix their game, as it is coming to a point where they have ruined the reputation of Wartune in general.

LOL. Only brand new servers on R2 have a GM and after 2 weeks you never see one again unless there is a serious, serious problem. R2 servers lag and "if" you take the time to send a ticket and even bigger "IF" you get a response its nothing more than R2 telling you its your fault.
    Support tickets are generally ignored after they close the ticket with some copy/paste response that has ZERO to do with your problem. (Personally I think its chinese people trying to use google translate ::FAIL::)

Merge BAHAHA! (I'm sorry to laugh, really) But have seen the pages and pages of people in the under 200 servers BEGGING R2 for a merge?? And being completely ignored by R2.

I'm sorry you chose Kabam, I personally learned about how little they care through a different game, but R2 is in a contest with Kabam for worst gaming platform IMO. The treatment is no better this side.

Comment

If you're experiencing lag, then they recommend doing the regular procedures unless it's a high amount of players experiencing that issue.
      Support Tickets can be brought up with us, the Moderators for Reality Squared Games.
      Merges occur when the developers decide to merge.

Try again, Why_Me.

There's no big "IF'S" about anything. Bring up the issue with the Moderators and we go out of way to the fullest extent to solve that player's issue.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Another new MOD? Whats the burnout rate?

And you know what, you may be trying real hard at your new "job" but I've been here almost a year and I'm on a DEAD server, I stopped VIP after ignored tickets. So its not a try, you will find the same story all over the forum.
        Last edited by Why_Me; 09-11-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

you think R2 servers get free balens? think again
          the patch for that one is a long way in the future (2.0 or 2.1 iirc)

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            If you're experiencing lag, then they recommend doing the regular procedures unless it's a high amount of players experiencing that issue.
            Support Tickets can be brought up with us, the Moderators for Reality Squared Games.

Try again, Why_Me.

There's no big "IF'S" about anything. Bring up the issue with the Moderators and we go out of way to the fullest extent to solve that player's issue.
            oky the issue is MERGE THOSE SERVERS!!! s1-s200 ....ASAP tell them ..they will get more money than from new servers .. if they keep the old players happy

Comment

Look at my join date. Nov. 2011
              I was a Mod from December 2011 to September of 2012 and decided to become a Mod again one or two months ago.
              So no, I'm not a new Mod. I know how things work around here and I know how to get things done around here, if I am able to.
              I was here when it was only Crystal Saga and have been here all this time.

So what's your next argument?
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                oky the issue is MERGE THOSE SERVERS!!! s1-s200 ....ASAP tell them ..they will get more money than from new servers .. if they keep the old players happy
                I used to think that. But even the cashiers are dropping off. When there is no one to play with and you spend your day begging for MP, even only 1 MP or people to GA with the appeal is lost. At least with the players on our server, they didn't start over on a new, they just left.

Comment

Try again, Why_Me.

Great job on addressing Why_Me's concerns. While I do see that r2 gamers are facing equal issues, we at Kabam do not even receive moderated responses. I've petitioned, begged and pleaded for merges but to no avail. I've done the same for Kabam to set up their own forums on their website, so their staff and moderators could first hand witness the problems we have, but to no avail.

In general, this game is an enjoyable game, but it's leadership and support is severely lacking. For months, Kabam players were unable to receive ANY support. I am aware we have been linked to r2 now for support, but even then, it seems we have no where to turn for support.

My message to the staff of r2games and Kabam is this, LISTEN to your players. Fix these issues NOW or you will be having a gross amount of player loss. Players such as myself need to be retained at any cost. I have always dedicated a certain amount of my expendable income to gaming and I have NO issue bringing my money elsewhere. Retain your players or you will find yourselves quickly hurting for revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
                    I used to think that. But even the cashiers are dropping off. When there is no one to play with and you spend your day begging for MP, even only 1 MP or people to GA with the appeal is lost. At least with the players on our server, they didn't start over on a new, they just left.
                    We are at the same crossroads. I led the #1 guild on the server for the past several months, but it has come to the point where we will shortly be #1 by default. The #2 guild has had severe problems even producing enough members to fill their GB roster. The remainder of the Top 8 guilds are skeleton crews which we easily defeat in 15 minutes.

I've watched as several HARD cashers have up and left, not to reroll on other servers, but to find other gaming options strictly due to the lack of support provided. Simply having a GM log in and make their presence known would be wonderful. Seeing updates targeted towards Kabam would be a windfall. Offering timely merges will rejuvenate these dying servers and help to retain the players that are contemplating on leaving.

7roads is obviously very intelligent on creating events focusing on getting players to spending money. I do not fault them, but these events also need to focus on maintaining player interest and creating a field of competition.

Comment

So what's your next argument?
                      +1 to Brother. Next?

Comment

if u always complain about the lack of members on servers go to kongregate or amour games as they have few servers and will always have alot of members. The only problem with them is so many members u may not gain a g.b spot

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig132 View Post
                          We are at the same crossroads. I led the #1 guild on the server for the past several months, but it has come to the point where we will shortly be #1 by default. The #2 guild has had severe problems even producing enough members to fill their GB roster. The remainder of the Top 8 guilds are skeleton crews which we easily defeat in 15 minutes.

I've watched as several HARD cashers have up and left, not to reroll on other servers, but to find other gaming options strictly due to the lack of support provided. Simply having a GM log in and make their presence known would be wonderful. Seeing updates targeted towards Kabam would be a windfall. Offering timely merges will rejuvenate these dying servers and help to retain the players that are contemplating on leaving.

7roads is obviously very intelligent on creating events focusing on getting players to spending money. I do not fault them, but these events also need to focus on maintaining player interest and creating a field of competition.
                          Much better worded than I. I was about to lose temper at the hot steaming pile and most likely get forum banned. Our server did the same, merge tickets, merge threads, the #1GM went to a new server and talked to an R2 GM and was told it would be within 3 weeks..its been almost 2 months. I just play free, like farmville, log, auto stuff, move on to my subscription game. Its only ppl that have kept me here.

Comment

Originally posted by chimera132 View Post
                            if u always complain about the lack of members on servers go to kongregate or amour games as they have few servers and will always have alot of members. The only problem with them is so many members u may not gain a g.b spot
                            This is so true. I play on ArmorGames, and it is a great place with many strong and helpful players (I like to think I'm one of them).

If you, and others, feel Kabam is truly that bad, come over here...

Comment

Kabam's terrible. I quit and started on R2. At least here I actually get responses to tickets and we have server merges. R2 also has free balens... Which makes me happy. Honestly I'd say; convince your guild to head over to an R2 server. Forget Kabam.

Comment

Working...
                              X