Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When trading systems come in R2 knows that gold farmers and other ''outside'' compagny will take advantage and sell stuff....and way cheaper then r2 so thats why they dont put trading system in yet.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozz3605 View Post
      When trading systems come in R2 knows that gold farmers and other ''outside'' compagny will take advantage and sell stuff....and way cheaper then r2 so thats why they dont put trading system in yet.....
      +1

If you've ever played FFXI or WOW or Diablo, you'll understand that nothing ruins a games economy more than blackmarket traders who abuse this system. I'm against trading systems, but all for Auction style possibilities.

Comment

• iam a level 44 knight on the fairy tail guild and i was thinking make a new vault one were u could put items in were ur hole guild could grabe. Like gems and other thangs of that nature. Thank u from a player that players atleast 10 hours a day thank you.

Comment

• Trading

It would be so awesome if we can trade between players or maybe just guild members, I have recieved a lot of items that could benefit other characters but such a same to have to sell them. So Wartune when will you bring in trading?

Comment

• Chances are they will never implement trading on this game, sadly. there has always been negative feedback for suggestions like this. It seems that it would be too easy to create multiple characters and exploit certain things through that trading.

But at the same time, I have to ask: couldn't you do that in any other MMO, anyway? Other MMOs have trading and it's always worked out well enough. out of all the MMORPGs I've played, I've never heard complaints about trading.

It seems that one day soon we might get a new market, however. This market will allow you to buy and sell items/equipment to and from other players.
            In-Game Name: Drayga
            Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
            Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
            Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

• well,
              at last that market can be said nearing trade sistem
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

• My suggestion: pay 100 balens for every item traded.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• My suggestion: pay 100 balens for every item traded.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Auction! Auction! Auction!

AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION AUCTION

gz how many times do we have 2 beg 4 an AUCTION!?

Comment

• would be nice to have .... but i prefer no auction house at all , so no one with no life make 10 alt acc to farm gold and item and give to their main acc
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

• Idea's high lvl junk trading so forth

ideas: new mounts: shadow forger flame beast water titan war flyer destruction hellbringer Mounts: lvl 1-5 mount training whips catacombs: Demon Abyss lvl 4 Hell's Fire Chasm lvl 5
                        Cursed Death Lands lvl 3 multi dungeons: Satanic Volcano Trading:Via guild trading post

Comment

• lvl50+troopseath bringer mager lvl 60+ Hell's fire beast lvl 75+

Comment

• it made death a smiley o_O

Comment

• You used a colon and a "D". It's an emoticon.

Comment

• new mounts
                                dude the other mounts are not even released yet

mounts such as
                                underworld mount and wildfire stead

lvl 4 + mount stable
                                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X