Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well a trade system is not here but there is a auction system

unfortunately its unavailable right now but we are expecting it to happen soon
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• For the guild, i could see a feature added where you could trade to guild via a market that would need to be unlocked. In order to trade you'd need to have a minimum contribution donated, and there should be a cost for the transfer. Something that would help limit exploiters. Perhaps limit the amount of trades and receives you can have a day? Just a thought.

Comment

• trade

dear GM,

what if in the game wartune held trade between players, the seller and the buyer ..
        is not it more fun is not it?
        and players will get extra gold in sales ..
        except for the item shop and balens ..

please consider my idea ..
        thank you

Comment

• i like it

Comment

• not gonna happen cause easy to abuse and whats the point of a trade system if u can't trade all unbound things

item shop items will be a hit the rest are obtainable

also if u wanna know the reason of why its not gonna happen in detail then use the search function u can see me and many more saying its easy to abuse and if u search hard u will see some Gms and Mods reply
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• u guys need in game modarators because there is people glitching pvp to make sure they win

Comment

• Good MMO games should reward cooperation, unfortunately we loose the benefit of cooperating however when we cannot trade. Trading benefits cooperation between classes and between higher/lower level characters.

Cons:
                • I understand trading is particularly dynamic and therefore difficult to moderate.
                • I do think players with multiple characters often gain an unfair advantage which is not an intended aspect of the game.
                However there are benefits as well:
                • First of all what's the point of Bound /Unbound if we cannot trade, clearly the developers have considered this feature.
                • Second any feature can be abused, so where do we draw the line? What else should not be allowed?
                Ultimately every MMO is a social community, where characters interact. That is the whole point, so my philosophy is that any abuse should basically become a premium feature. If it's easier to pay a few bucks then people will be less likely to go out of their way in order to abuse the system. (You see this with the AFK feature in many games, where bots use to be considered cheating.)

So far I have been playing for about a week (over christmas break) and at level 28 the game seems pretty well balanced so far, if people play and they have fun they will be more likely to spend money on something at some point. Some people spend more than others, some will always spend a few bucks and some will never spend a penny no matter how much of an advantage that gives them. However if they are friendly and contribute to the community and make friends they are still benefiting the environment. I suspect the individuals who don't care about cooperating with others, and just want to level will ultimately not stick around very long anyways. (but that is just a hypothesis) Anyways my point is that trading benefits teamwork and cooperation which is good for the game's community.

Guild contribution is currently one of the best aspects of this game, it is intuitive and encourages cooperation in a positive way. Otherwise friends are pretty useless (except for invites and farming) and this is mostly a numbers game with very little strategy and basically no luck (except maybe astrals). Item drops are useless. Low level characters are useless in the arena and almost useless in guilds. The arena is the only place where high and low level characters really interact, and it is not fun because having a single team member under level 30 basically means you will loose 80% of the battles. So other than bragging rights is there really any point to leveling if you can't help other players? So far this game was fun but pointless, I will still return to Mabi. Some of these issues could be addressed:
                • The arena could easily be fixed with a level cap per team.
                • The three dungeon limit per day only limits interaction between players, why not encourage players to work together?

Trading does not have to be just items, right now the best opportunity for players to interact in this game is the Wilds. In the Wild players can have neighbors, but gold mines are not enough we need more features. We need different types of resources maybe areas like Plains with Food and farming, Forests with Wood and Ore, Mountains for Stone or Goldmines. Guilds or Friends should be able to wall off their territory and defend it collectively. Maybe we could build roads and charge travelers to pass through, and quests to trade with far away cities would encourage heroes to travel around. I'm imagining castles between collaborative groups of three or more cities, with walls around the outer perimeter which would protect various resources as well as the cities. Then maybe siege weapons developed by guilds to assault these territories. Lower level players should benefit from trading just like higher level players benefit from attacking, maybe high-level players could also protect low-level neighbors for a levy fee.
                Last edited by JasonK; 01-02-2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• i also like the idea of a trade system and there are many more players who like that but put some kind of max in so u can't trade too much in a day

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonK View Post
                    Good MMO games should reward cooperation, unfortunately we loose the benefit of cooperating however when we cannot trade. Trading benefits cooperation between classes and between higher/lower level characters.

Cons:
                    • I understand trading is particularly dynamic and therefore difficult to moderate.
                    • I do think players with multiple characters often gain an unfair advantage which is not an intended aspect of the game.
                    However there are benefits as well:
                    • First of all what's the point of Bound /Unbound if we cannot trade, clearly the developers have considered this feature.
                    • Second any feature can be abused, so where do we draw the line? What else should not be allowed?
                    Ultimately every MMO is a social community, where characters interact. That is the whole point, so my philosophy is that any abuse should basically become a premium feature. If it's easier to pay a few bucks then people will be less likely to go out of their way in order to abuse the system. (You see this with the AFK feature in many games, where bots use to be considered cheating.)

So far I have been playing for about a week (over christmas break) and at level 28 the game seems pretty well balanced so far, if people play and they have fun they will be more likely to spend money on something at some point. Some people spend more than others, some will always spend a few bucks and some will never spend a penny no matter how much of an advantage that gives them. However if they are friendly and contribute to the community and make friends they are still benefiting the environment. I suspect the individuals who don't care about cooperating with others, and just want to level will ultimately not stick around very long anyways. (but that is just a hypothesis) Anyways my point is that trading benefits teamwork and cooperation which is good for the game's community.

Guild contribution is currently one of the best aspects of this game, it is intuitive and encourages cooperation in a positive way. Otherwise friends are pretty useless (except for invites and farming) and this is mostly a numbers game with very little strategy and basically no luck (except maybe astrals). Item drops are useless. Low level characters are useless in the arena and almost useless in guilds. The arena is the only place where high and low level characters really interact, and it is not fun because having a single team member under level 30 basically means you will loose 80% of the battles. So other than bragging rights is there really any point to leveling if you can't help other players? So far this game was fun but pointless, I will still return to Mabi. Some of these issues could be addressed:
                    • The arena could easily be fixed with a level cap per team.
                    • The three dungeon limit per day only limits interaction between players, why not encourage players to work together?

Trading does not have to be just items, right now the best opportunity for players to interact in this game is the Wilds. In the Wild players can have neighbors, but gold mines are not enough we need more features. We need different types of resources maybe areas like Plains with Food and farming, Forests with Wood and Ore, Mountains for Stone or Goldmines. Guilds or Friends should be able to wall off their territory and defend it collectively. Maybe we could build roads and charge travelers to pass through, and quests to trade with far away cities would encourage heroes to travel around. I'm imagining castles between collaborative groups of three or more cities, with walls around the outer perimeter which would protect various resources as well as the cities. Then maybe siege weapons developed by guilds to assault these territories. Lower level players should benefit from trading just like higher level players benefit from attacking, maybe high-level players could also protect low-level neighbors for a levy fee.
                    I really like your well-crafted piece of essay here. You've given some thoughts to this. Some of your ideas are excellent though I know they come from other MMORPGs, or other games.
                    If they could be implemented, it would significantly expand the scope of the game.

However, sad to say that the reality is that R2Games don't own any rights to modify Wartune. This suggestions/feedback forums could only be used to solicit for:
                    1) What item should have drop rate % increase?
                    2) What items should go on promotional sale offers?
                    3) Server merges?
                    4) Bugs/abuse of bugs
                    5) Hacks/abuse of hacks.

That's about it.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                      not gonna happen cause easy to abuse and whats the point of a trade system if u can't trade all unbound things

item shop items will be a hit the rest are obtainable

also if u wanna know the reason of why its not gonna happen in detail then use the search function u can see me and many more saying its easy to abuse and if u search hard u will see some Gms and Mods reply
                      I just want to say even though you are most likely right and the reasons you state are correct. You can't really say it's not going to happen unless you get proof from a GM that stated so. I mean even though 99% chance you are correct about this there is still a possiblity that it may come out. So maybe use a better choice of words such as "most likely not going to happen due to....."

Comment

• No thank you.

I've seen too many MMOs become a virtual economic monopoly by powergamers. Seen too many MMOs where alts, at first combated by the publisher, eventually ruin the trading platform. Seen too many unscrupulous players scamming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                          I just want to say even though you are most likely right and the reasons you state are correct. You can't really say it's not going to happen unless you get proof from a GM that stated so. I mean even though 99% chance you are correct about this there is still a possiblity that it may come out. So maybe use a better choice of words such as "most likely not going to happen due to....."
                          thank u for the word of advice i will use it from next time onwards

but i am almost 100% certain cause this game has something which is almost close to a trade function thats why i am confident that trade will not happen

but still thank u

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• All i know either a market or a trade system needs to come out. Mainly for farming loids and legs as those are virtually impossible to get within your level range. You either need to be a big casher and spend a lot during the recharge promos and what not, or you need to sacrifice your exp gain forw eeks to months just to get it finished.

Comment

• Small suggestion for FUTURE auction system

Hi

since the auction system is not released yet and since u guys are trying to make a change to it

i have a small suggestion

why not make the auctions inter server

basically u can auction ur items to different servers and see items of different servers

its not for profit or loss its basically just to give the players a wide variety of items

lets say in my server currently the lvl 40 crystaloids are no longer needed since most are lvl 50+ and those who are not tend to go for the 45 PVP set since its better

but for newer servers these crystaloids are a rare item and they need alot of it so i think if i can sell some of my items i can help them while at the same time i get a profit too right

also i currently need Gems transposers since i need to make lvl 6 gems soon

so if i can't find someone selling it in my server it but someone else is selling it in some other server then don't u think its a good way to get what i want as well

this has other benefits too like a market system which travels between servers which forms a greater bond between the servers so lets say that my server is going to merge then this system would have already made a bond between the servers

make new friends and allies so on and so on

this idea came to me from my country have a history in trading so i thought maybe r2 can some how manage to get 7 roads to implement this

what do u say ?

Please its a very good change if u ask me

feedback is welcome and any good suggestions to add to this is also welcome

THANK U
                              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-04-2013, 08:02 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• agreed, in addition to the above benefits u mentioned, it would also help the dead servers, the servers that dont have many players left.

Comment

Working...
                                X