Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a "please give us trade" suggestion?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• There are many post on this obviously because it's a natural thing to a game. A trade system between players... it's basically.

Comment

• Trade system

Hey guys , my suggetion is about TRADE SYSTEM this is valuable things to do , and we can trade astrals each others,we can do trade something like the other MMORPG games , this is thing only can be open when reaching lvl 50 , if it open from beginning lvl , so many people will be using multiple account how about it

[S359] Twilight Ocean
        name : IBEMSKY
        Guild : MAGIC
        Class : Knight
        Lvl : 55

Comment

• Trade system is always fail, hacked accounts, multiple accounts etc. just problems. No wonder why wartune didnt added trade system.

Comment

• There are already more alts above L70 than you can count. Unlocking it at L50 isn't going to accomplish anything.
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize
            Frostie
            Mage
            VictisHNR

Comment

• lol , so put an rights there, cuz need to achiev lvl 50 first to do trade system

Comment

• so, this trade system is bad ? or maybe put a personal own market , how about it ?

Comment

• Theirs a reason why they canceled the auction house, any trade system can be abused, you can grind an acc too 50+ and trade all good items too other high lvl alts.
                  Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

• I am moving this to the Suggestions and Feedback forum.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• so , how about personal market , like i said , we can sell an equipment for a goldies/balens and sell astrals .. how about it ? cuz i really have a bad luck in my server , i only got red astrals charm and critical , and it's unusefull for me

Comment

• Originally posted by R223696438 View Post
                        so , how about personal market , like i said , we can sell an equipment for a goldies/balens and sell astrals .. how about it ? cuz i really have a bad luck in my server , i only got red astrals charm and critical , and it's unusefull for me
                        Buy it with star points. Getting 15k pts is pretty easy. And good thing you still get red astrals. Me, only orange, so I resorted to buying red ones.
                        S292 Archer level 46
                        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Btw, wartune is one of the few (if not the only one) online games without trade system. I think it's better that way: no currency inflation, no gold circulation among players, no things such as "Overpriced items". Many ppl quit games because of that reason, and that trend might happen if wartune applies trade system.
                          S292 Archer level 46
                          35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                          August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                          283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                          May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Trading items system

I dont know if anyone have posted any suggestion for trade system but it would be nice if there would be a trading possibility between players. Players could trade their items like this meet in Cloud City click on the player who you want to trade than click more and add trade system after PM. This is all ty for Hearing my idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by rinor1 View Post
                              I dont know if anyone have posted any suggestion for trade system but it would be nice if there would be a trading possibility between players. Players could trade their items like this meet in Cloud City click on the player who you want to trade than click more and add trade system after PM. This is all ty for Hearing my idea.
                              Well to the first about suggestions, there have to A LOT of them xD
                              I do very so agree with this idea but seems English versions of Wartune seem to be more 'cheaper' (meaning less awesome than non-English versions).
                              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                              IGN: Mary Magdalene
                              Class: Mage
                              LVL: 44
                              BR: 1194
                              Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• Please make auction house available in wartune

I used to against opening auction house, I agreed on auction house now:

1, first of all, it is part of game, if it is available in asia version, there is no reason to ban here.
                                2, the game is too expensive, need auction house to enrich income diversity,
                                3, motivate people to continue to play with boring tasks everyday.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Working...
                                X