Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    for a simpler explanation: 7road make this game -> ************ buy the license from 7roads-> r2games buy the rights to publish from ************.
    this is one is very precise but i'll add something that i think, "************" is a group of game devs/programmers, that's why the others have different name like ******** and others coz they have different groups who of operates the game. while 7road is a company who owns/make this game while r2 put it online gaining the all rights. and kong, kabam, etc are from Affiliated Programs. i think that how it works.

edit *if we have auction house, i assumed there will be no promo pack coming from them or the offers will be different than usual
    Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 11-27-2013, 04:11 AM.
    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• AH for unbound balens so anyway need recharge for buying

Comment

• The final word had ************e, not R2.
        Try and do 1000 threads, in the end, if ************ keeps their word, R2 won't even dare to step on them, so in my opinion, useless thread.
        AH will be balens only anyway, don't think you can put there with bb, so in a way....you still pay/recharge to get the stuff there, its nothing for free.
        1) Top players who have their 70 already will give loids to their guild members, and this being a big disadvantage for those who aren't in #1 guild or not doing lych or whatever.
        2) Word was already spoken, Auction House won't be on English Servers and nothing we can do about it.
        Quit, money gone, more players come, more money, so R2 looses exactly 0 if people quit, cause new people come.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          2) Word was already spoken, Auction House won't be on English Servers and nothing we can do about it.
          Quit, money gone, more players come, more money, so R2 looses exactly 0 if people quit, cause new people come.
          Did you know that ******** is also english server?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            Did you know that ******** is also english server?
            So? They said that, not me. Blame them for not writing correctly.
            For me its same, with or without. Introducing the AH means more balens, but less transactions ( like ... 999 loids for ... 2-3k balens if the seller is your gm or your friend from guild ) so doubt R2 will want that, or they would make it in a way to pay more, but yea, we won't get it anyway.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

So? They said that, not me. Blame them for not writing correctly.
              For me its same, with or without. Introducing the AH means more balens, but less transactions ( like ... 999 loids for ... 2-3k balens if the seller is your gm or your friend from guild ) so doubt R2 will want that, or they would make it in a way to pay more, but yea, we won't get it anyway.
              No, you worded it wrong. They said AH will not available in wartune, not english servers. That's the only thing i nitpick, everything else you said already discussed to hell in other topics.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The final word had ************e, not R2.
                Try and do 1000 threads, in the end, if ************ keeps their word, R2 won't even dare to step on them, so in my opinion, useless thread.
                AH will be balens only anyway, don't think you can put there with bb, so in a way....you still pay/recharge to get the stuff there, its nothing for free.
                1) Top players who have their 70 already will give loids to their guild members, and this being a big disadvantage for those who aren't in #1 guild or not doing lych or whatever.
                You can get balens free from there since you just need gold to put an item up. example yo put gold to sell your leg 60 stones. You sell those stone and get balens back. Its only not free if you are the buyer.

Comment

• so that I am just curious why they just disabled AH in wartune???

there are many many benefactors who spent thousands of dollars on this game , they should provide full services/features of game.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  No, you worded it wrong. They said AH will not available in wartune, not english servers. That's the only thing i nitpick, everything else you said already discussed to hell in other topics.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• True, been some time since I checked and probably was wrong, thats what I remember and didn't checked to see.
                    The reason noone knows, probably they find out it reduces their money/profit, cause else they would have put it.
                    @Oxy, I thought its a bit different, like you put 1k balens for 500 leg stones level 60, and you get back double from the buyer (1k) just how I was thinking it would be, but with gold to put it and the buyer to get them with balens its nice too, unfortunatelly we won't get it.

Comment

• Who in hell Vote No, this should has ben Enblet for long time ago.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• i'm still surprised that they don't have one. this is the second mmorpg game i have played that don't and it really needs 1. hope they make 1 available soon

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          Who in hell Vote No, this should has ben Enblet for long time ago.
                          A lot of people apparently don't want this implemented in the game. The claims are that it will be exploited and such and ruin the game all together. I can see both ways really but to me a mmo should have some sort of economy going.

Comment

• I have same concern at beginning, but look at other language versions of wartune, they have AH and they are running well for long time already, so it approves AH is feasible in game

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            A lot of people apparently don't want this implemented in the game. The claims are that it will be exploited and such and ruin the game all together. I can see both ways really but to me a mmo should have some sort of economy going.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

• Im just guessing some people dont want their punching bag to be able to fight back.

Comment

• they should think positively , they can convert something they don't need into something they want like gold or balen to make themselves stronger.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                Im just guessing some people dont want their punching bag to be able to fight back.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

Working...
                                X