Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Im just guessing some people dont want their punching bag to be able to fight back.
    yea, i think that too )

Comment

• Simply let players put there stall at Cloud city, they can sell unbound items and make some golds or balen bounds with a tax fee like in other games thanks you

Comment

• Trade System

Plz make Trade System ,that we able to transfers from inventory to others..

Comment

• Yes, at least make a trade system if you don't want to give us an auction house, equal level items for equal level items would keep it fair. Some mage haa a legend archer bow, nothing to do but sell it or recycle it.....so dumb
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Yes add trade system, maybe casher buy morr and they will transfer some good stuffs to non cashers.This is good in real life to rich ppl should help por ppls

Comment

• I agree ^^ could be pretty awesome but some stuff shouldn't be example vip trial cards... people will misuse that and make a ton of fake toons to transfer that over to their main xD
              A few other things maybe... but other than that go for it
              ~Non-casher

Comment

• I hope trading never comes to the game-the risk of cheating and hacking would in my opinion increase 10x at the very least-besides- pve and pvp gears can be obtained just as easliy doing the normal everyday quests-just takes time,patience and planning-on each players part-if you can not make the pve equipment then certainly your not doing all you can to obtain it, as far as pvp gears-that is even easier to obtain-all that takes is to develop a toon strong enough to be in a guild for guild battle-for me-I rather not have any type of trading or exchange-it would appear to me that would make the lazy,part time player to get things even more easier-to get.

Comment

• Item trading within guild(s).

How about adding a feature to the guilds so people can give unneeded items to other guild members? The feature could be added onto the guild vault feature.

Comment

• Trading house in Guilds

It would be great if we could have a trading house in guilds to trade what we get from other classes to guildmates to grow strong each and everyone

Comment

• Maybe a great idea.. But it will be too easy...

Comment

• Trading contribution to other guild members

Title says it all ^_^
                        Some people has a lot of contribution that they have no need for, they should be able to send it to other members

Comment

• man never donate more gold to guild that man burn.

i donate basice 600k a day for my 30 guild spins, if i need pots i just donate the amout am will buy for.

only stupid people donate more that man need have self, bettre spend them into Astrals and other stuff.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            man never donate more gold to guild that man burn.

i donate basice 600k a day for my 30 guild spins, if i need pots i just donate the amout am will buy for.

only stupid people donate more that man need have self, bettre spend them into Astrals and other stuff.
                            You are the smartest player in the game!
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

• I guess I am stupid... in a start up guild, everyone has to donate more than they need otherwise the guild & it's buildings don't get leveled.
                              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                              | | | |

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                                man never donate more gold to guild that man burn.

If everyone thinks you do then your guild won't be lasting much longer. Remember you need contribution to keep the guild going. Also the only time really you should stop donating a lot of gold is if you maxed out all your guild skills and have basically all the necessities done. Then you will have to spend it on something else. However, it's always wise to keep donating as much as you can. Just because it will benifit you in the long run and help the guild grow. Meaning you be able to do those 500k contributation DAs all the time and you be able to get those leg stone sand pretty soon leg shards from the shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X