Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathSeekerZeus View Post
    Title says it all ^_^
    Some people has a lot of contribution that they have no need for, they should be able to send it to other members
    The problem I see with this is sending level 20-40 accounts thousands upon thousands of Contribution to max their Guild Skills.

Señor, no bueno.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      The problem I see with this is sending level 20-40 accounts thousands upon thousands of Contribution to max their Guild Skills.

Señor, no bueno.
      You have a point... but who will waste their time doing that?
      Such a waste of time and making email addresses hahaha maybe I would do that >.> nah no way xD

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        If everyone thinks you do then your guild won't be lasting much longer. Remember you need contribution to keep the guild going. Also the only time really you should stop donating a lot of gold is if you maxed out all your guild skills and have basically all the necessities done. Then you will have to spend it on something else. However, it's always wise to keep donating as much as you can. Just because it will benifit you in the long run and help the guild grow. Meaning you be able to do those 500k contributation DAs all the time and you be able to get those leg stone sand pretty soon leg shards from the shop.
        what about on guilds who can do the 500k da for quite some time evenif no one contributed... at some points it gets useless to donate more then 600k gold unless yu need pots
        Originally posted by DeathSeekerZeus View Post
        You have a point... but who will waste their time doing that?
        Such a waste of time and making email addresses hahaha maybe I would do that >.> nah no way xD
        well i would do that...

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          well i would do that...
          You next level crazy (>.>) hehehe jk xD if that is what you would do then go ahead xD
          All that time wasted when you could have made your main toon stronger

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathSeekerZeus View Post
            You next level crazy (>.>) hehehe jk xD if that is what you would do then go ahead xD
            All that time wasted when you could have made your main toon stronger
            Doesn't tkae long to lvl to 2-40 >.> People also open other accounts on the smae browser. So when your main is cultivating, just waiting for an event, etc. you can make a charatcer easly to get massive contri in less than a day.

Comment

• If that happens evry1 (like me and you) will exploit it sending his contribution to his alts

Comment

• We need a trade system/market place/bartar area

Every successful MMORPG has one thing in common, the ability to trade and or sell with other players. From what I've heard, such a system exists on the Asian servers but not here. That alone will cause many to leave. I'm one of them. I'm NOT coming back. Just thought I'd let you wonderful people realize you screwed up what could have been a contender for a long lasting rpg game. BYE Lovely people!
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-03-2014, 01:38 PM. Reason: Watch your language

Comment

• Originally posted by Becky12 View Post
                  Every successful MMORPG has one thing in common, the ability to trade and or sell with other players. From what I've heard, such a system exists on the Asian servers but not here. That alone will cause many to leave. I'm one of them. I'm NOT coming back. Just thought I'd let you wonderful people realize you screwed up what could have been a contender for a long lasting rpg game. BYE Lovely people!
                  Bye.

Issues arise with trading in these games since I for one would exploit it and feed one account with other accounts etc.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-03-2014, 01:38 PM. Reason: Language in quote
                  FinalHC
                  Kabam - S39/S6
                  (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• initially trading system is part of this game except our "wartune" version, I really don't know why only "wartune" ban it.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                      initially trading system is part of this game except our "wartune" version, I really don't know why only "wartune" ban it.
                      because they need more money than china wartune
                      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

• Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                        Bye.

Issues arise with trading in these games since I for one would exploit it and feed one account with other accounts etc.
                        You just said you will exploit such things. That would require you to get banned from the game if you exploit it. Exploiting bugs or using alts of any kind to exploit the game for your personal gain is against the terms. Also we already been through this. Obviously you don't know how a market works in any mmorpg. Maybe this is your very first mmo you played but it's very hard to exploit the market with alts. Especially if they have limitations on it. Please play other mmorpgs and learn how there market system is to get an idea what a market would be in here. If you haven't played any other mmos then you can't say that you will exploit it bc it isn't that easy. Also again if you were caught exploiting you would be banned off the game. Using alts to benifit you in any kind is against the terms. That's why feeding yourself honor, amethysts from the mines, or plundering is against the terms. If someone reports you for doing that. You be banned.

Comment

• ************ have say no to Trade system to english market so we can forget it.

R2Games buy the game frome ************ and ************ buy it frome 7 Roads.

So R2Games has no decicent in what will happens.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• So R2Games has no decicent in what will happens.
                            That's not entirely true. R2 Games, along with its partners, can request elements be put in or held out. The whole thing that it wasn't offered to R2 Games is not true. It was never requested. They are currently revisiting the idea of getting the Auction House for a later patch because of the # of requests for it, as well as the dwindling player population on older servers.

Comment

• Donation system equipment

I would suggest, if possible, to introduce a DONATION SYSTEM EQUIPMENT that is no longer useful to a another player (or weapons, rocks, crystals)
                              CharacterS: 7

• Most Daring one: S400-Nightkeep
                              • Name: R3W4N7 (What did you think)
                              • BR: 56,391 with Blessing Wheel (I know its **** )
                              • Strategy: Non-Casher (Still **** ;))

"Getting angry doesnt hurt anybody, it only hurts you and therefore you punch yourself....what a lunatic :p"

Comment

• ahm... no...

I worked hard for my equipment. I'll either put it up in the auction house if it ever gets included (prob is never) or i will sell it to have gold to enchant my equipment/upgrade my astrals.

If we r also talking about legendary stones or crystaloids. Those are good gold too to do what i wrote before. It just seems like a lazy way of getting the stuff others worked hard for to get.
                                server: Kabam s30
                                IGN: Leighton
                                Class: Archer
                                Level: 80

Comment

Working...
                                X