Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction house!

I know they said that that will never happend on non-chenese servers? But why? Cuz players will abuse the system? Well,u already abusing players cuz game is not made as original since prices are way too high.. And if u r damn smart,u could make system so ppl cant abuse auction house system..for exmpl: Put trade system with usual balens,not bound one...so it will only happend when cashers start to buy stuff so free players cant do anything unless they sell something 1st...and even if they wanna transfer to other char some items,they will have to recharge cuz price will be with usuall balens so its win-win...or gold price + some balnes which is min requirement...
    And if u r even smarter,u should put from beggining freaking system 1 account on single PC ID...the moment someone log or create account on one ID it bacomes bound to that one and its impossible to create another one cuz they will get ban or smth... Like on dotalicous if anyone played dota there... U can make that system work perfect...only it takes to put players before money,which in my bussines opinion u should do...cuz u have to invest somewhere to get ur money back...and it will get to u back with more features for sure...
    Its just WIN-WIN for both sides...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChillzOut View Post
      I know they said that that will never happend on non-chenese servers? But why? Cuz players will abuse the system? Well,u already abusing players cuz game is not made as original since prices are way too high.. And if u r damn smart,u could make system so ppl cant abuse auction house system..for exmpl: Put trade system with usual balens,not bound one...so it will only happend when cashers start to buy stuff so free players cant do anything unless they sell something 1st...and even if they wanna transfer to other char some items,they will have to recharge cuz price will be with usuall balens so its win-win...or gold price + some balnes which is min requirement...
      And if u r even smarter,u should put from beggining freaking system 1 account on single PC ID...the moment someone log or create account on one ID it bacomes bound to that one and its impossible to create another one cuz they will get ban or smth... Like on dotalicous if anyone played dota there... U can make that system work perfect...only it takes to put players before money,which in my bussines opinion u should do...cuz u have to invest somewhere to get ur money back...and it will get to u back with more features for sure...
      I never really understood why they never implemented it. Look at the over games you have with Auction. Wartune's Auction house has the same chance of getting abused as so does Crystal Saga, Broken Realm, and your other games.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
        I never really understood why they never implemented it. Look at the over games you have with Auction. Wartune's Auction house has the same chance of getting abused as so does Crystal Saga, Broken Realm, and your other games.
        Ok,u can abuse system...but that would never happend if they just have bound accounts.. U create,acc bound...try to log on other device with same acc = block or ban... And only way of abusing would be to make new acc on other PC..i mean,yea,ill sure buy new PC just to abuse wartunes auction...right... The fact is that they can make it right,they just wont cuz they are afraid of losing money income..

Comment

Half true. Auction house will never come to Wartune, but it's available in other providers of this game with different names, namely ********, Legends Online, etc.
          The main reason of there is no trading system in many(if not all) of r2's games is pretty obvious: No trading between players = more income to R2.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            Half true. Auction house will never come to Wartune, but it's available in other providers of this game with different names, namely ********, Legends Online, etc.
            The main reason of there is no trading system in many(if not all) of r2's games is pretty obvious: No trading between players = more income to R2.
            Yea,know that...

They even can put one auction for like all EU servers...and there will be so many players and items,so maybe players from same server wont even have time to do trade so quickly if they decide to sell to eachother.. I have so many ways on my mind,which would work pretty well..

But the best part is that they deny all of this our toughts and not giving any reason for us to think otherwise..

Comment

Ok,u can abuse system...but that would never happend if they just have bound accounts.. U create,acc bound...try to log on other device with same acc = block or ban... And only way of abusing would be to make new acc on other PC..i mean,yea,ill sure buy new PC just to abuse wartunes auction...right... The fact is that they can make it right,they just wont cuz they are afraid of losing money income..
              I was meaning in the tone of the last sentence that it 99% won't get abused/no one really trying to abuse it.
              But think about if a family or 2 people or whatever # has only 1 computer and they all love the game. Should there be only 1 account per PC? That would limit many people from playing it. This site is barely hanging on right now. They are putting out to many games and too many servers to run their other games and they're always taking a break off. I saw what they posted how it's Chinese new year and they are taking a break off. That is COMPLETE Bullsh*t. I can bet you 99% of the players here don't celebrate Chinese New year and get off at work. R2 does not understand the problems and blames them on us. So a little _!_ to your logic r2...

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Not this topic again? Let's just deal with it and move on already. R2 doesnt want the AH due to "bugs" in the system that they can't fix, and potential abusement which is partialy true but shouldn't be the main reason to not have one. As other mmorpgs do just fine with having a trade system and aren't totally broken. In reality they don't want any kind of trade system or AH bc they will lose small profits. In the long run they will eventually make more profits but this is R2. They don't care about long-term profitablity. They want short term profits right away.

Having an AH or trading system with balens is going to kill there short term profits. Also the fact that hard cashers are falling into there money traps all the time (1000 dollar pay to consume/recharge events that offer hardly any rewards.) is what's going to keep r2 going with giving us very little for a big price tag. If we the players actually did something about the cost of this game instead of just buying all there expensive things no matter what the price tag is at. Then maybe they would change up there prices. I don't see that happening though as people want to be on the top and will pay anything for it. So in the end we won't get one since R2 will lose short term profits. They don't care about long-term probability at all. That's why everything is so expensive in this game.

Comment

• If someone buy an item in AH for 1000 balens, the player who sold will receive only 800 balens. The system deducts 20% of the price. The balens spend in AH doesn't count to VIP points and "consume balens" events, and bound balens can't be used.

If this function come over here, will happen the same thing that happens in "Legend Online":

-People complaining about the Minimum Price so high.
                  -People complaining about one more advantage to (heavy) cashers.
                  -People complaining about the 20% deduction.
                  -People complaining about it doesn't count for vip points or consume events.

Sorry for bad english.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                    If someone buy an item in AH for 1000 balens, the player who sold will receive only 800 balens. The system deducts 20% of the price. The balens spend in AH doesn't count to VIP points and "consume balens" events, and bound balens can't be used.

If this function come over here, will happen the same thing that happens in "Legend Online":

-People complaining about the Minimum Price so high.
                    -People complaining about one more advantage to (heavy) cashers.
                    -People complaining about the 20% deduction.
                    -People complaining about it doesn't count for vip points or consume events.

Sorry for bad english.
                    complaints will always happen and cashers will always be in favor no matter what. They are cashers afterall. So those two shouldn't count. This will actually close the gap between non casher and casher. Since non cashers are able to make balens or bound balens through it. Thus be able to afford a good chunk in the shop. Cashers will benifit even more since they can make more money off this. R2 will lose small profits but in the long run they will make even more than they are now. The only major problem that will happen is we will get spam bot and more botters in the sylph atol. However, other games take care of most of that stuff very easy by having a good detection system. If you look at all the mmorpg out there you will see that it isn't that big of a deal.

Comment

• Yea...they will lose heavy casher money amount...but they would get more little cashers for sure... And yea,thats right words "what they cant fix"...all things what they cant fix will be "ok,we will disable this option" not even considering of hiring someone to fix that for them.. Its just sad that major reason for taking this game to EU,usa,ocanic servers is cuz of money,not cuz of fun of it..

Comment

• Auction System for Player to Player transactions

Hi Everyone,

It seems a trade system may or may not be in Wartune's future, so I propose an Auction System. It would look something like the following:

SELLER:
                        - Put Item up for Auction
                        - Receive Daru or Gold or Kyanite as payment for sale
                        - Lowest possible sale value (in Balens) would be determined per item by Wartune

BUYER:
                        - Purchase item with Balens
                        - Receive additional credit towards mystery shop

I realize this is not as ideal as a straight across trade system, but baring that happening, what does everyone think about this as a possibility?

Comment

• Auction House – THIS IS NOT COMING TO ENGLISH SERVERS. DECISION OF ************, NOT r2games.
                          I copy/pasted from a thread on kong.
                          Trade/Auction house = Same thing, I don't know why people keep wanting it when the PC made it clear that AH ( trade/whatever you call it ) won't come in english servers.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Trades

What if there was a way to trade or exchange for items u need between players or gift items between guild members helpin lower level players.

Comment

• Best idea ever.

Why hasn't anyone thought of it?
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• i think that would help. I know there are high level players who just have ....stuff...in their inventories.........i have things i just get rid of so i would gift a lot of items to lower level players

Comment

Working...
                                X