Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Tradeing

Yeah I made a thread about this. >.> So what, everyone wants trading so why not give it to us, someone owes me an apollo and phantom Yeti. Besides that, what could go wrong? Scamming wouldn't be much of a problem either imo.

Comment

• how do they owe you an apollo and phantom yeti lol

Comment

• I wouldn't mind this plus it would be nice if you could gift something other than roses.

Comment

• Totally a new and fresh idea. Surely no one ever suggested this before, right? RIGHT?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• also wuld like it

Comment

• well not owe, but we had in mind if I gave her a blue iris and blue amazon I'd get an apollo and my favorite mount

Comment

• It will give advantages to other players. Eg a large guild could bennefit from hand me downs

Then again what would you trade really? curious in knowing what bennefit you are seeking with this feature being implemented?

Are you trading gold? trading equipment that you no longer have the level for?

This is how coruption starts and in the end the guy that does not have this bennefit leaves and you play alone

Game suffers

noone buys anymore

people feel like they have no chance in winning.

In the end if you did not think it would give you an advantage over someone else you would not suggest this anyways.

Comment

• Trading System

I suggest to add a trading system so players can trade they're unbound items.. or they can sell it to player for balens or gold

Comment

• I suggest a forum search function....wait...*looks around* oh it exists

Comment

• The authority on mmorpg says yes to auction house.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Sounds too similar to an auction house, which I've heard is never coming to Wartune outside of China because the game makers said so. Sorry, but no situation.

Comment

• trade system

Has it been considered to let people send unwanted items through message system? Seems we could help each other out more

Comment

• Its should open up for people to sell itmes, people send them balens you send the itmes in the mess but that should not hurt Wartune its still $
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              Its should open up for people to sell itmes, people send them balens you send the itmes in the mess but that should not hurt Wartune its still $
                              that depends i give person 1 balens he gives me 1k level 6 loids

Comment

• Another useless trade system thread.
                                I don't think you guys will ever learn the word " no ".
                                Trade system was already decided and won't come, if you just open a thread to talk about it ( which I doubt seeing its at suggestions ) do it in game, not on forum.
                                Thread - useless.
                                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X