Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening trading system is quite simple , it was already implemented in wartune, they just need to switch on in the configuration file of wartune. I guess they will open it sooner or later , it is straw they could clutch at when this game dying in future.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• If you really want trade system now why not just go to ******** since many people here claims it is better than wartune? Just can't believe after ******** spam-introduction here people still insist the trade system be brought here.
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• i really think it can be useful, this game depends mostly on cashers. free players miss out alot of things. so when trade system is available, free players can be helped out a bit more. my problem is that as a free player, i cant ever get the things cashers have

Comment

• Originally posted by dark_angellll View Post
          i really think it can be useful, this game depends mostly on cashers. free players miss out alot of things. so when trade system is available, free players can be helped out a bit more. my problem is that as a free player, i cant ever get the things cashers have
          If free players can beat cashers, you will have the cashers quitting.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Personally, I spend money on the game because I enjoy the game, not to beat up on non-cashers....

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

hello yes i an do that in bg most of vip,,,,,,, and the casher shown on tittle they have ( balenor ) or arena solo title but noobs

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                cashers quit anyways (case in point, yourself) .... and if they have access to the same things as non-cashers, it would just make the non cashers a little more competitive but the cashers would still be ahead and have more balens to spend on other things.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• this would really help if we could trade balens or items for other ppls unwanted items or extra items and I have seen this mentioned a lot in the world and guild chat on my server seems like a lot of ppl would like this

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                    cashers quit anyways (case in point, yourself) .... and if they have access to the same things as non-cashers, it would just make the non cashers a little more competitive but the cashers would still be ahead and have more balens to spend on other things.
                    I agree with this. People are going to move on from the game eventually.
                    It would be so cool to have the trade system. I am sure whoever owns the game can come up of a way to decrease any exploiting etc.
                    “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
                    It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
                    lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
                    which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

• more likely to release Auction house and Gift system

Comment

• adding a trade system to wartune sever s1<us west>

many of my guild makes have be wondering what the bound and unbound things are for without a trade system. some want to sell syplhs for balens.<bound/unbound> or even gold. no point of having a bound or unbound thingy without a trade system. my gulild makes are not happy with the bound and unbound thingy system. so i would like to take the chance to beg fourms to do something.like add a trade system. pleassse?

Comment

• there is trade system in other language of wartuen. its just in r2 have not opted,

Comment

• Trade is good stuff!But on this "way"is more interessting!!
                            F O R ALL GENERATIONS!!!

Comment

• trade = steal from accounts by friends

Comment

• Originally posted by berwynkoo View Post
                                many of my guild makes have be wondering what the bound and unbound things are for without a trade system. some want to sell syplhs for balens.<bound/unbound> or even gold. no point of having a bound or unbound thingy without a trade system. my gulild makes are not happy with the bound and unbound thingy system. so i would like to take the chance to beg fourms to do something.like add a trade system. pleassse?
                                Simple answer, No.
                                People really post on this forum for +1, without thinking first.
                                R2 won't ever bring Trade system, stop making useless threads about it. We know you have 10000 acc's with alot of unbound stuff and want to give it to your main ( you and other 100000000 players ).
                                No trade, no fun, no r2, no money.
                                Have a nice day.
                                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X