Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Simple answer, No.
    People really post on this forum for +1, without thinking first.
    R2 won't ever bring Trade system, stop making useless threads about it. We know you have 10000 acc's with alot of unbound stuff and want to give it to your main ( you and other 100000000 players ).
    No trade, no fun, no r2, no money.
    Have a nice day.
    lol please stop defending R2 greediness. That isn't the reason why R2 won't implement the trading system. You are blinded by R2 lies to even see the real reason. it isn't about exploits or bugs or things like that. It's the fact R2 doesn't want anyone to get anything virtually free(which it won't be. they be making bank in the long run). Hence the reason why they stop a lot of things to give boosts to medium, low, and non cashers. They only want the hard and extreme hard cashers here. Implementing an AH will now balance things out for everyone. Thus not many extreme cashers will be here. zebq and pipster won't be spending thousands anymore on this game if an AH came out. They will still spend some money but they won't be spending as much since most of there stuff will come through the AH.

AH makes it more fair and a balance economy for all players in the game. R2 does not want that. There greed has them stating they don't want anyone but extreme cashers in this game. Though there lies seem to fool people into thinking it's bc of "exploits" and "bugs" that will happen. If an AH was implemented I guarantee you that it be much harder to farm things as you say so. There will be so much security in that time of feature it will be hard to farm. There also limits placed on items and things like that. The worse thing that this game will have are bot spammers spamming the chat with "sell balens/gold".

Anyways though this be my last post on this subject so that Condor troll or other trolls that just feel like to harass people for no reason won't bother me. So to the thread starter. No the Auction house will not be implemented anytime soon if ever. R2 still never stated that it won't be implemented. They just said that it will be "coming soon" but who knows when "coming soon" will actually if ever. Plenty of "coming soons" in this game already that have yet to be implemented or not implemented. So don't hold your breath on having an Auction house or any kind of trade system in this game. It won't happen most likely. The greed is just too much for this game and the way the game is going. I wouldn't doubt if all types of events that help noncashers/low/medium cashers be gone sooner or later as well.

Comment

• Although there is a trade system in other versions of wartune, the license R2 has means the code comes from one company which has decided for one reason or another that the trade system would cost them real world income. because of this, R2 is unable to bring us the auction house. This is the decision of the company R2 licences wartune from, not a decision by R2 themselves. If you want to find out more, feel free to google wartune auction house. Please note, this information comes from the license holders own forums.

Comment

• Actually, as a paying player of Neverwinter, I can assure you that trading per se does not in any way endanger gaming. Normally, you have to auction away items at 1% - 10% of their purchasing price, so you do not really benefit from that - and as a rule, items you buy from the shop would require you to spend unbound balens, while trading and ONLY trading allows for bound balens usage. Or introduce an exchange rate of 500 bound balens = 1 undbound balen (if you wish to approximate the exchange rate of the 2 main currencies in Neverwinter). Now, would such a trading system make free players happy? Not really. Would it allow you to avoid cluttering of your inventory? Yes.

Comment

• bb's r harder to get then balens
          Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
          17k dodge 15k hit
          Claw 400k
          Ner 160k
          ac 130k
          valk 130k
          djinni 70k
          serrin lvl 70 160k br
          Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
          Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

• I think the biggest problem is that they make items unbound and bound. That confuses people. If they would just remove that text, around 90% of these suggestion topics would go away, cause there's nothing in the game that would say "Hey, there should be a trading system here!"

Secondly, if anyone +1 something, it's cause they like the idea, I'll +1 this everytime it's suggested, cause it's a good thing for the player, maybe not r2, and defently not the hardcore cashers, that's why it won't happen... cause heck, why would they want to make this game as big success as in the east?

Comment

• i agree as well. kill the bound and unbound system. yeah!

Comment

• For s1 hell no! you so selfish..if it was in general ok but for s1 just no.

Comment

• where trade center

Worst game ever seen wartune
                  where trade center
                  as long as there bound and unbound items
                  there had to be a center Trede between players
                  and the prices put you on a high theft items
                  I ask 500 or 500 donation for 1 item royal insignia steed Sardinian card
                  and if you take 1gold or 10 sal vizi Golz where balance

and I ask why you canceled the trade center between the player of the game
                  put customers at the expense of home consult your card to put money in your pockets

but you are not able to repair the severe lag on all servers you
                  how much money you have to remove broblemele di game
                  the pote make a box to donate money to repair the servers
                  we do not fill the nerves stuffing money in your game to have fun and get angry that defects worse your lag, bugs and so on

Comment

• You can make one in your house.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• trading system

GM pleasent mornig to all of u..me i request to u can u do all items can be trade?..and give free vault expander..and all day bring event and the prize is items Or gOld or set..i hope u forgive my request..for the good of all player tnx!..more power and bless to come!
                      Last edited by jayr0ck1; 04-17-2014, 05:28 AM. Reason: need to say all..

Comment

• Hmm trade yea

Trade its a good idea so casher or non cashers can handle morr easy. Now u see u give evry EVENT a box what non cashers cant open it, i mean the box whit 25 balens to open. Now if u add a trade system non cashers can sell it for cashers or somting that now ur decision what u do it was just a sugestion. Chers and pls wartune dont macke players to lose they hope in U

Comment

• Too much threads bout this Trading system and auction, etc. Yet i doubt it will happen
                          AeonFlux
                          Mage
                          S3 Worg Lair Europe
                          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

• trade

has there been any trading possible through either in game or forum based .

do you think trading would be a good idea.

feedback welcome thanks.

Uly.

Comment

• Gifting Materials?

I've noticed Wartune doesn't allow players to gift certain materials (as far as I'm aware, the only thing you can gift is roses). Today, a friend won a Dismal Helmet from an MPD, but could do nothing but sell it as he had no interest in the Level 40 Legendary set. Me, on the other hand...Well, I'm trying to go for it, and that Dismal Helmet would really have helped me progress further. Unfortunately, he couldn't gift it to me.

I think allowing players to be able to send certain materials to one another would really make things easier around Wartune. By Materials, I mean the required Materials needed for synthesizing weapons. I've come across several situations in which higher players hold onto materials needed to synthesize Level 30 gear. (Level 2 crystaloids for example). If players of lower levels were in need of a material to help them synthesize the gear they needed, I think having the ability to simply 'Gift' them with the Worn Armor or Worn Weapon, whichever piece of gear you needed to synthesize, would really help them.
                              Just an idea. I haven't considered the problems, of which I know would probably arise with this. And I know some people who like to earn their materials for synthesizing their gear would probably be against this.

Comment

• You can buy those materials from crypt shop with crypt tokens. I would like to see trade implemented in the game though. There are already bound/ unbound items - unbound would be tradeable. They should either let us trade/ sell or remove the "bound/ unbound" from items because it serves no purpose.

Comment

Working...
                                X