Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let us buy sell or trade, please

please give us the capability to trade or sell item for in game stuff.

ty

Comment

• yes I agree, if we can trade or sell something.... but it will be more dangerous... Hmmmm.... Confused.... >"<

Comment

• pls add a market where we can sell items and lego stones etc

Comment

• hi,
          i am a recent player of wartune game. i just want to know who has sent me the roses if i miss the chat screen or when i am offline. please do tell me and it would be better if we can gift other materials to our friends instead of selling them.the gift should be named bottom senders name.its a suggestion to WARTUNE TEAM

hi,
          i am a recent player of wartune game. i just want to know who has sent me the roses if i miss the chat screen or when i am offline. please do tell me and it would be better if we can gift other materials to our friends instead of selling them.the gift should be named bottom senders name.its a suggestion to WARTUNE TEAM

hi,
          i am a recent player of wartune game. i just want to know who has sent me the roses if i miss the chat screen or when i am offline.
          please do tell me and

it would be better if we can gift other materials to our friends instead of selling them.the gift should be named bottom senders name.its a suggestion to WARTUNE TEAM
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-18-2014, 05:05 AM. Reason: merging posts

Comment

• Trading and market

Trading

I have been playing this game since it first started and it has always seemed like something was missing, a trading system. If a trading system were to be implemented it would greatly improve the gameplay. People would be able to help out with items that their guild members or friends may need or want. Without a trading system, there is absolutely no reason for bound and unbound items. I am aware that this subject has been brought up many times, but it is truly needed for better gameplay.
            • New players would be more likely to stay
            • People would be able to become better
            • ITS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT

Marketing

Marketing would allow a more "controlled" way to buy items. Players would be able to spend unbound balens, bound balens, or both based on the sellers desire on other players items. This would allow an economy based on player wants and desires. (For the money hungries) it could motivate players to spend money (yes money,cash,pounds) on balens for items.

Please don't make my time worth nothing. Consider the benefits.
            Last edited by mumble901; 05-25-2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Its supposed to come with 2.0 patch, but its not, and will not, and don't ever dream with it in R2Games / Proficient City servers.
              BTW, ALL another publishers not belong or customer to R2 have trade system already in their wartune as what i know.
              IGN: TheVictor
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Not all kabam does not

Comment

• Originally posted by mumble901 View Post
                  Not all kabam does not
                  Kabam is also ProCity's affiliate. as long as ProCity has no trade, kabam, R2, Kong, and the others under ProCity will not getting it too.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• proposal for Auction house

Hi guys,

why u don't make an Auction house in Wartune game?
                    Every player will trade unuseful for him items and will earn some gold
                    I think this idea will be well received by all players

Thank you in advance

Comment

• Talked about it, saw it, and the answer was clear enough. NO.
                      If you get a 60-70 useless item from carddraw, recycle it. Why would a useless player who doesn't even have the level for lych or dt get it ( or someone who just leveled to 70 ) instead of you to recycle and do refines?
                      Was already in discussions alot, and it ended up the same way, either trolls had no life and kept spamming / refreshing the page waiting for someone to post then they to post back, either the thread was spammed till a mod saw it and closed it.
                      I don't know how/why you keep seeing AH as a profit for us, but if R2/PC said NO, then its a NO and no player can change that, no matter how big his wallet is.
                      Case closed.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• trade

for the love of wartune if we had a trade system on this game people would be on this game for hours lol also it helps the guild mates u might need somethin and yall can trade for it. thier shouldnt be any promblems with it because it would be the the persons fault to trade and not get anything i would make it to where u trade to guildies

Comment

• I so agree with you..I been wanting the Trading for awhile now. I really hope that we get Trade. Good way to help out ur guildies too.....Wartune put the trading system in the Game.

Comment

• I'm bored with thread like this. Too many thread with same title.
                            AeonFlux
                            Mage
                            S3 Worg Lair Europe
                            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

• they'll lose income if they added trade in game......
                              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                              Class : Archer
                              Guild : •OneŽ•
                              LvL : 80
                              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• On Wartune HoH trading system works fine.

On Wartune Indo servers, trading system works fine.

You need balens to trade, meaning pay more to trade more. Prices go up the more balens people put on. There is no loss of income from adding a trading feature.

I'm a free player on both the indo and Wartune HoH servers. I've gained 128 balens through the trading system in a month. It barely helps free players anyway.

Even if this is introduced, don't complain about not being able to "Farm" balens from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X