Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's more about the idea of many players would make alt accounts simply to give stuff to their main account. It's done a lot on Chinese servers. Some people have 15 or more alt accounts they use for that purpose there.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

• new update trade

Hello everyone
      I wonder if in the next update or the other could see a way to use the playersl trade to sell and swap items between themselves bound / unbound would be a good way for some players realize their dreams

Comment

• Trading will never be realized. It's a decision that come down from on high a long time ago.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

• and if a store where we can sell the items and safer

Comment

• R2 devs have already told the public R2 wartune will never be receiving the trading/selling system.

Comment

• if i got a dollar everytime this suggestion posted, i could afford a lifetime VIP in this game.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                if i got a dollar everytime this suggestion posted, i could afford a lifetime VIP in this game.
                Or you could become the next Zebq.
                To Willow:
                Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

• Well if they are not going to introduce trading then get rid of the bound/unbound difference

Comment

• Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                    Well if they are not going to introduce trading then get rid of the bound/unbound difference
                    That is a questen some people have bring up to, China Trade was included early in 1.9 or begning of 2.0 we should alred have Trade system here if not wartune .com hade say no to that.
                    Becouse people lose balens into trade as a bug, dont relly know why them dosent just fix the bug them never fix any bugs so its bettre not just release a patch where people acult can lose mony for noting.

Becouse this game has bug everywhere you can acult not go to any place with out find a bug.

Comment

• trading

It would be good to do trading between players. (selling of things for balens between players)
                      Character - StonemenCZ
                      Server - S496 Bloody Citadel
                      Class - Knight
                      Level - 56
                      Battle Rating - 52k BR
                      Slyph - Pan 3 star blue

Comment

• yeah if u want to see the game dying faster its cool =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Vex126 View Post
                          yeah if u want to see the game dying faster its cool =D
                          Faster than it already is? doubt it's possible.

Comment

• Marriage option

Would be nice to be able to give items to spouse and get items when married being we will never get auction house. What does everyone else think about this?

Comment

• I would like to suggest trading system

I kindly want to suggest trading system for shadowbound , coz it will become more relevant when we got gem that we dont use it , it would be easy if can share it. or maybe mail system that provide gift for friends. anyway it just an suggestion . thank you for the nice browser game that i have playing

Comment

• first, you can actually convert your gem you don't use into gem you want 9have a gold fee but still affordable at some point)
                                Secondly, we were supposed to get an auction house eventually but it's got cancelled, so there is and will never have any way to trade item between ppl (unless they undo their decision but I doubt it)
                                Lunay - Knighted knight
                                23.25M BR
                                Guild : SHIELD
                                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
                                X