Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi,
    for the gift function. the devs fear that it could create chaos and more hacking issues. therefore, right now , they will not be considering it.

Comment

• since wedding start ,now more then ever u can allow players to change his toons from male to female or reverse.I did mistake at start and i wish that verry much!If this is possible i will be verry gratitude! Ty R2 hope u will considder this

Comment

• Add Trading System between the players

personally i rly envy those who have the stuff i need and they are willing to give me IF there was an option like that.
        So im asking u, begging u, plz add trading system for those who rly need to exchange items btw them. PLEASE!

Comment

• Trade system

I think a trade system should be made I know it might be a little over powered seeing that a high lv player could enchant a piece of low lv but powerful piece of equipment and send to a certain player so heres what I think should happen You should only be able to trade with people 5 lvs below or the same as you But trading things for 1000 gold wouldn't be good make it pricey so You only have to do it when needed

Comment

• Originally posted by thewalker6600 View Post
            I think a trade system should be made I know it might be a little over powered seeing that a high lv player could enchant a piece of low lv but powerful piece of equipment and send to a certain player so heres what I think should happen You should only be able to trade with people 5 lvs below or the same as you But trading things for 1000 gold wouldn't be good make it pricey so You only have to do it when needed
            Okay, trading system for wartune is called Auction House, in Auction house you are only able to use Unbound balens, this means balens that have been bought.

They wouldn't put level restrictions on it, it's whatever is unbound, you put up, and it either gets bought or returned. To be honest, it's a crappy system, the mobile version has it, and it makes the game way to easy for people to get the stuff. No challenge what so ever :/
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• yeah what if you were non cashing

Comment

• Originally posted by thewalker6600 View Post
                yeah what if you were non cashing
                I can tell you, if you don't cash, the auction system makes it very easy to gain unbound balen. As DeathTh3Kid has mentioned, it is available on iOS version of the game, but r2games don't support that one.

I will direct you to >this post< however. It is what r2games take on the trade system is. Enjoy
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Trade system

can the staff members create a trade system whether its cross server or just the current server? This is because players can make a business or sell items that they already have to others. eg. mount cards
                  I hope you guys look into this suggestion and make the best choice.

Comment

• china has it, wont happen here
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• I don't know if we will ever get this.. I would think though, a big concern is the fact.. low level players can easily get a lot of nice unbound items... and getting many special hot events.. and a lot of unbound items in multi-user dungeons would create a massive bottle neck and unbalance the system. It could be part of the reason it hasn't or won't happen.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        I don't know if we will ever get this.. I would think though, a big concern is the fact.. low level players can easily get a lot of nice unbound items... and getting many special hot events.. and a lot of unbound items in multi-user dungeons would create a massive bottle neck and unbalance the system. It could be part of the reason it hasn't or won't happen.
                        Um this is the most unbalanced game i have ever seen if anything this would balance things out between cashiers and non cashiers and who cares if a low lvl player gets a good item lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DxMonkey View Post
                          Um this is the most unbalanced game i have ever seen if anything this would balance things out between cashiers and non cashiers and who cares if a low lvl player gets a good item lol
                          if low level players get good item then they won't cash much on these, easy things you can't understand?
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Honest i dont want a market where u can trade items to others with gold or bound balens.
                            Reason? Simple: u make 1-2 accounts get good stuff on it and trade it to ur main hero. hows that :P
                            Im agree with not geting the action house!
                            If want to be good , work for it.
                            I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

• Between player trading

Why is there no trading between players in the game. I think that would improve the game a lot !!!

Comment

• And getting lots if spam sellers too
                                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                                Class : Archer
                                Guild : •OneŽ•
                                LvL : 80
                                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                                BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X