Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WontheFool View Post
    wei pal, i mean for transfer is DONATION, if we say donation then its up to you to do or not, and this is not a trade function, if you can contribute to your guild, why not your frieng, are you understand
    i understand perfectly
    ur asking for a trade function for guild mates and friends
    well i am saying this function can be abused
    If u want to donate then donate through someother way
    like help ur guildmates and friends in arena or give them tips
    contribute and increase wealth so u can upgrade skill,vault,shop
    trade function can be misused and abused u will know what i mean if u have played Crystal saga
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Trade items

trade items from player to player by clicking on the name or the same avatar or just giving gold and others, including PvP bet can be either gold or an item, or just plain between members of a guild

Comment

Originally posted by r22171814 View Post
        trade items from player to player by clicking on the name or the same avatar or just giving gold and others, including pvp bet can be either gold or an item, or just plain between members of a guild
        use the search function
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Trade!

Hello. I really like this game Wartune. And my suggestion for this game is that you add some kind of trade. Where people can trade like. Items, Gold, etc.

I think many players would like a Trade I know i would!

Comment

soon yong padawan trade is comming it is bata it still is join s3 u must

Comment

would be nice to see so could give friends the cool weapons find in places that can't use

Comment

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION
                we have many threads on this one topic

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

gw ganteng

Comment

Auction

again u guys incorporate new features... again u cater 2 the money-spending players... again u ignore our requests 4 an AUCTION... what can i say? gz <smh> pitiful

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo187 View Post
                      again u guys incorporate new features... again u cater 2 the money-spending players... again u ignore our requests 4 an AUCTION... what can i say? gz <smh> pitiful
                      Again if you read the forums you will know there will be an Auction coming SOON. They never said when but my guess probably after new years. Hopefully it be much sooner though as this game desperately needs some kind of market going.

Comment

• yes i like this idea, with this idea it could make this game much more communicative between players. usually when i was playing though it multiplayer dungeons group arena or battleground it feels lonely and disconnected with others.. perhaps with trading with players like trading Pve sets or individual equipments that we got from dungeons might be good since i always (dismal necklace 3x) and sell it to Npc (not cool) an open market that any player could enter and bid perhaps could make this game more realistic. another item such as Key,Daru,Scroll,stamina potion,Hp potion,even gems though already there's conversion and Rewards, or perhaps seeds? with bidding system to make the players have to compete for item they want,... with no restriction (payable with Gold makes it realistic)----> in a way you could make the balens trades for gold become more insatiable right?
                        Giggle100x

Comment

• Abuse alt accounts~~~~
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• !!!!NO !!!!

Too much abuse

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• lol.. NO.

Wartune Retired
                              IGN: Senjuu
                              Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                              Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                              IGN: Senju
                              Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                              Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

• Hurry up with &quot;MARKET&quot;

Hi
                                this is gonna sound weird since its coming from me but a small request to R2 is

HURRY UP WITH THE MARKET PLEASE

the players including myself are losing patience cause there are soooo many things only for balens and without balens players cannot survive
                                true i agree cash players should have an advantage but this is too much
                                we can't even play here
                                if u don't spend money then u can't play unfair since this is a browser based free MMO RPG game
                                we need a way to get balens even if its little
                                market already has its disadvantage since cash players also can use it and 20% of the balens is taken by the game so why hesitate?
                                if ur thinking u will lose cash players then its a laughable joke cause even with the fact non cash players can get balens the cash players will still rule cause they spend money alot more and get alot more balens and they have the bonus rewards for buying balens so the more they spend the more stronger they are and lets face it the maximum a non cash player can make in 1 month is probably 2 to 3 k balens which is enough only to get a few things while cash players have the advantage of getting the same amount in 1 or 2 days

so r2 u have nothing to worry about please bring the market make the game a little fair give us non cash players a chance to compete

also we need a trade and auction system in this game anyway a another +1 point

Thank u

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                                X