Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u think market help u with this problem? u think donaters have prob with gold?dary?kyanite? what u can give for socketing rod for example? nothing, need ingame ways to get items not only for balens
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

• Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
      u think market help u with this problem? u think donaters have prob with gold?dary?kyanite? what u can give for socketing rod for example? nothing, need ingame ways to get items not only for balens
      no need
      with balens even a small amount we can sell items and get balens buy from shop or buy from the players who are selling (i recommend buy from selling players cause they have discount)
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

u think market help u with this problem? u think donaters have prob with gold?dary?kyanite? what u can give for socketing rod for example? nothing, need ingame ways to get items not only for balens
        The market is made to help non-cashers make balens. Therefore, their is no need to have free items as once the market comes out you be making balens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          The market is made to help non-cashers make balens. Therefore, their is no need to have free items as once the market comes out you be making balens.
          exactly
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• + 1 , waiting...

Comment

ok ic

u can make balens if ingame add exchange system, bcs with concurents on market it will be hard, for example i sell crystaloid 4lvl for 1 ballens each someone sell it for 1k gold, how do u think who choose my lot? fight gold vs ballens, gold will win

P.s. i played a lot of games wich has market n lots with real prises loose , only rare items can won, for example 40 epic equipment wich will be added soon, or some parts of them but u cant be sure that yr prises will be equals item real price
              class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

ok ic

u can make balens if ingame add exchange system, bcs with concurents on market it will be hard, for example i sell crystaloid 4lvl for 1 ballens each someone sell it for 1k gold, how do u think who choose my lot? fight gold vs ballens, gold will win

P.s. i played a lot of games wich has market n lots with real prises loose , only rare items can won, for example 40 epic equipment wich will be added soon, or some parts of them but u cant be sure that yr prises will be equals item real price
                The market won't be having any gold. It will only be balens. You put up an item for xx amt of balens. The game taxes xx amt of gold to sell your item. Someone buys the item with balens and it gets credited it to your acct. Please if you don't know what the market is in this game then don't post like you do. The market doesn't have any other currency other than balens. Unless R2 decides to change it that is. In which case then this whole thread about the market can be scraped.

Comment

It will only be balens.
                  u sure? R2 tell it anywhere? link pls, o u give 100% guarantee that it will be like u said? if u decided it only for chinese version, it can changed here
                  class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

u sure? R2 tell it anywhere? link pls, o u give 100% guarantee that it will be like u said? if u decided it only for chinese version, it can changed here
                    The original version uses only balens. Here, they are looking into other options, while continuing to work on whatever the major issue with the market they are having is.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      The original version uses only balens. Here, they are looking into other options, while continuing to work on whatever the major issue with the market they are having is.
                      ok, ok u won, but it plus for cashers, u cannot be sure that non-cashers can do balens, its just decreased cashers recharges ingame bcs somepart of balens can produce by market
                      class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

Honestly, I hope they keep it the way it is. We don't need other ways to make gold or vouchers since both are extremely easy to get. Especially in higher levels. If they don't give the original market out in this version then they should lower the prices in the shop. It is a ridiculous amount of real money you need to spend for sockets and crypt keys. I personally think the reason why they made such outrageous prices in the shop is bc of this market system. So that it be easy for non-cashers to make balens. So really it is either lower the prices of the shop and make it actually affordable or bring out the market so everyone has a chance at "free" shop items.

Comment

No No please no don't change it
                          if it changes to gold then the only way non cash players can get balens will be destroyed
                          we need a way

i am ignoring the major problem of trade for the other major problem of too many disadvantage of lack of balens

don't change the market
                          if u change the market then change the game

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• this is great so +1...^^
                            FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
                            JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
                            WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

Comment

So that it be easy for non-cashers to make balens.
                              you know the basic rule of any economy? Demand creates supply, and now the question is, what is the chance that the product will be in demand? depends on the complexity of mining in the game world, right? And now another question, it's hard to get in the game? half of it is tied things from the arena and the crypt shop, and some of them, such as items for the manufacture of weapons and armor, a lot of time killing all the rest can be used to buy in a mystical store so that the range for sale that could potentially be in demand is small, we can safely roll lip obratnob easier game for non-cashers would not it be easier then for cashers

p.s. with love from Google translater
                              class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

you know the basic rule of any economy? Demand creates supply, and now the question is, what is the chance that the product will be in demand? depends on the complexity of mining in the game world, right? And now another question, it's hard to get in the game? half of it is tied things from the arena and the crypt shop, and some of them, such as items for the manufacture of weapons and armor, a lot of time killing all the rest can be used to buy in a mystical store so that the range for sale that could potentially be in demand is small, we can safely roll lip obratnob easier game for non-cashers would not it be easier then for cashers

p.s. with love from Google translater
                                I do know demand and supply im not dumb. I have a business degree so I know all about this. If you are thinking there won't be anything in demand you are wrong. Their are going to be plenty of stuff. Any item you buy from the shop will be able to put in the market since all items in the shop are unbound when purchased. I assure you that cashers will want to try to make profit with rods and gems so they will be buying a lot of those. Then deflation will come and those prices will be cheaper more than likely. Another thing in demand will be soul crystals since those are unbound. You may ask why anyone would sell their soul crystals as it is needed for daru engraving right? Well some people may be more interested in making balens and socketing their gear and what not then saving up soul crystals for daru engraving. Once the new patch comes out people will be selling the mats for the epic gears as well. Their are plenty of things in this game that will be able to help players make balens.

Comment

Working...
                                X