Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it whoud be nice if we could sell item directly to market(like recile) for fix amount. like gem lvl1 -5 balenas...
    what is unbalanceing the game is soketing... gear shoud have 2 sokets open, and one to buy... or the game will start to suck for people that don't pay, and i don't think they stik around for high lvls.
    one soket+exp bust from vip is enough advantage...
    you'll see, no players that don't pay we'll be aroud for lvl 80, they'll have no chace in pvp
    Last edited by jubuti; 11-14-2012, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jubuti View Post
      it whoud be nice if we could sell item directly to market(like recile) for fix amount. like gem lvl1 -5 balenas...
      what is unbalanceing the game is soketing... gear shoud have 2 sokets open, and one to buy... or the game will start to suck for people that don't pay, and i don't think they stik around for high lvls.
      one soket+exp bust from vip is enough advantage...
      you'll see, no players that don't pay we'll be aroud for lvl 80, they'll have no chace in pvp
      market is "LIKE" a trade system only thing is it can't be abused "EASILY"
      its a way that people can sell of or auction some stuff

example is
      lets say ur an archer and u do MP dungeon and u end up getting purple equipment
      but only problem is that the equipment is for knights or mages only
      right now u can either recycle it for refine crystals or sell it for gold
      but with market u can sell it to a friend or a guild mate and u get some balens in return

its a give and trade
      kinda good actually
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• Awesome Suggestions..

I was just thinking about the bound and unbound Gear and Item and i got some ideas

1) Player to Player trade (Only Unbound Gear & Items).
        OR
        2) Booth Area For Player Just like in Crystal Saga (For Selling only unbound).
        OR
        3) Auction System (For Unbound).

I think One of them must be in Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devil_Lover_Duy View Post
          I was just thinking about the bound and unbound Gear and Item and i got some ideas

1) Player to Player trade (Only Unbound Gear & Items).
          OR
          2) Booth Area For Player Just like in Crystal Saga (For Selling only unbound).
          OR
          3) Auction System (For Unbound).

I think One of them must be in Game.
          Trade is -1
          booth area -1
          auction already there its called market (not mystery shop) market is a place where u can sell unbound items to players (kinda like a trade system) and auction it for balens
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• seems like ur suggestion not awesome xD hahahhaa
            just kidding man :P
            but still they didnt do Trade among player bcoz worry of scam maybe
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

• Yeah i know But i can't understand the bound and unbound function in this game...because every game which i have played unbound gears can be traded with other player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devil_Lover_Duy View Post
                Yeah i know But i can't understand the bound and unbound function in this game...because every game which i have played unbound gears can be traded with other player.
                unbound can be auction and sold in market while bound can never be given to another person (obviously)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• Trade items and gold

I think it would be nice if you could Survey items and gold to other players as well to help to buy their items that they no longer is use.
                  I hope my proposal take into consideration thanks for your attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25004499 View Post
                    I think it would be nice if you could Survey items and gold to other players as well to help to buy their items that they no longer is use.
                    I hope my proposal take into consideration thanks for your attention.
                    Although I would love this idea, but this can lead to mass abuse of alternate accounts.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Although I would love this idea, but this can lead to mass abuse of alternate accounts.
                      +2k BR ---> all will create more char in 1 server then flooding expand by value not %... every 1 char can generate about 500k per day if they flood it with 10 alternative char in 1 day a player can have about 5 mil gold... are you insane or are you just not see the thing clearly... sorry if i offend you dude....
                      "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                      MiladyHime
                      Archer
                      [S40] Badlands
                      Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

• it seems my fellow player friends already said what i wanted to say
                        so listen to them

GOLD = bound = not tradeable
                        GOLD trade = ABUSE

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• maybe a new currency will do the thing.
                          As many have said that usage of gold will lead to an abuse.
                          You obtain the currency by battling and no other ways to obtain it. Just like how you obtain Daru during battle.

Just an idea.
                          Comment about it.

Comment

• allowing trades to other players will be abused just as in crystal saga.

Wartune Retired
                            IGN: Senjuu
                            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                            IGN: Senju
                            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

• Originally posted by BintangMalam View Post
                              +2k BR ---> all will create more char in 1 server then flooding expand by value not %... every 1 char can generate about 500k per day if they flood it with 10 alternative char in 1 day a player can have about 5 mil gold... are you insane or are you just not see the thing clearly... sorry if i offend you dude....
                              ^
                              best reason , i didnt even think of it myself .. silly me -.-
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                              U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

• Trading Vs. Auction Hall

As much as i hate to admit it... the saner option would be the auction hall... with a RANDOMIZED period of time (2 hours) and then a 6 hour down period and then rinse and repeat...

This way not one single player can hoard everything... (except for players that are online 24/7--do they have a life outside wartune?? )

What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                                X