Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

I do not know if there was a past post like this but i just posted for the suggestion.
    Make an Auction, Make Items tradable.

Done.
    Closed.
    89.66%
    Closed.
    10.34%

It's already planned! Look in your city the "Market" ... There will happens the Auctions.. I'm really waiting this... I have a lot of Craft itens for Other classes, and i see friends getting Forge Itens for my class, and we can't Trade.. I still holding are itens of low level forge to sell there.. ^^' Wish they update it fast! <3
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

Comment

-1 to trading with friends
      If the Devs puts this into effect i will leave...
      1. Cash farmers will exploit this feature and ruin the game
      2. HUGE amounts of spam about how a website that will give you such items and you wont be able to read guild or party chat
      Leave everything to the Market

Comment

Market will be nice, but please not "real" economy bologne...
        Last edited by Jukabow; 09-04-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Trade System

My suggestion is to trade Clicking on the name of the person Appears trade system, Either in the world or friends Appear in trade.
          how it works?
          to send a person to trade. If she chooses to accept the trade or not, If They accept, you put the item That you sell or exchange will choose. and people who are using the trade will put item, money, What They want to trade or sell or give. trade if the application is accepted click accept. That will replace the items or money or are in the trade. Also, if not one of the two will regect clicking cancel the trade substitution.

Sorry for the mistakes but I'm not Inglês, I'm Brazilian. And so I came to post my suggestion.

Thank You.

Comment

This ruins the system of their upcoming market, and also ruins the balance of the game in particular areas. Sorry to be so blunt, but thats how I see it!

Comment

well I think, I have an item That does not want to +, and I'm order to sell to, another mage who wants to to item.

: P
              Last edited by Dougliinhas96; 09-09-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Yea but see, when you have trading you lose the point of market which is already "soon to be implicated" and all those mumble jumble in the forums about crystaloids and whatnots you can easily transfer, and you can only have 1 character per server, youre gonna give to a friend to give it to your weaker character?

Comment

when I mean world, I mentioned the message world knows? having it in the corner <\ / that writes for the world to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Dougliinhas96 View Post
                    when I mean world, I mentioned the message world knows? having it in the corner <\ / that writes for the world to know?
                    Im sorry what? You have the wrong thread?

Comment

Not the kind I mentioned world type 89, 93 example [S4] Bretheran Abyss (PST)
                      I refer not to this kind of world I mean the world ^ you this, so giving to return to the world that you are, in the example I'm bretheran abyss, so for me the exchange with the characters that are in bretheran abyss. understand?

Comment

Yea I know thats what you meant, same server trade right?

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
                          Yea I know thats what you meant, same server trade right?
                          yes trade on the same server

Comment

But how are you planning to trade to your other character like you said? You can only have one characyer per server, youre going to use a friend to help you or something?

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
                              But how are you planning to trade to your other character like you said? You can only have one characyer per server, youre going to use a friend to help you or something?
                              no, i play on server 89, so I want to have trade system, because then I sell my items for beginners, you know?
                              because I have items, most lack gold; \'m poor

Comment

Working...
                              X