Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by autlos View Post
    But how are you planning to trade to your other character like you said? You can only have one characyer per server, youre going to use a friend to help you or something?

no, i play on server 89, so I want to have trade system, because then I sell my items for beginners, you know?
    because I have items I need more gold; \

Comment

Originally posted by Dougliinhas96 View Post
      no, i play on server 89, so I want to have trade system, because then I sell my items for beginners, you know?
      because I have items, most lack gold; \'m poor
      Unfortunately, the closest thing to your wanted trade system is the market

Comment

Originally posted by Dougliinhas96 View Post
        because I have items I need more gold; \
        No -.- Trade System should NOT be implemented in here, why?..people can just make alts...farm gold...trade it to their main...and make possibly 2-3 Mil a day...-1
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          No -.- Trade System should NOT be implemented in here, why?..people can just make alts...farm gold...trade it to their main...and make possibly 2-3 Mil a day...-1
          Lol, I literally dont know why I couldnt have just said that ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
            Lol, I literally dont know why I couldnt have just said that ^^^
            cuz yer a genius and overthought it for the more important matters? (>'')>
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

how we do we pet trade o tranfer

Comment

well actually i kinda like a trade function
                market is only for balens not simple i want this willing to pay in game gold and wala i buy thing
                yes it can be abused but seriously if we use market non cash players can't buy anything
                unless market gives also for in game gold
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by sanjuan156 View Post
                  how we do we pet trade o tranfer
                  there are no pets
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Market can still be Abused, Put a simple cheap item up for sale for about 200-300k gold on your main, have the alt spend like 200-300k on that cheap item...woah you just mad2 200-300k! Awesome!!! -1
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Market can still be Abused, Put a simple cheap item up for sale for about 200-300k gold on your main, have the alt spend like 200-300k on that cheap item...woah you just mad2 200-300k! Awesome!!! -1
                      gold is super easy to get in this game and gold just stores up so u don't need to worry on excess gold
                      vouchers are different
                      vouchers can be used for CD and farm soil upgrade
                      ( whats with the soil upgrade kinda makes it seem like the soil is man made or artificial give it agriculture as a name mmm)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        gold is super easy to get in this game and gold just stores up so u don't need to worry on excess gold
                        vouchers are different
                        vouchers can be used for CD and farm soil upgrade
                        ( whats with the soil upgrade kinda makes it seem like the soil is man made or artificial give it agriculture as a name mmm)
                        Excess Gold really?...No Sir, There is NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH GOLD! You can NEVER have enough gold, you get altar spins/Guild Skills (With Guild Skills it should be enough explination)/Town Upgrades/Amor Enchantment/Astral Buying....Too Much?...Really?
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Excess Gold really?...No Sir, There is NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH GOLD! You can NEVER have enough gold, you get altar spins/Guild Skills (With Guild Skills it should be enough explination)/Town Upgrades/Amor Enchantment/Astral Buying....Too Much?...Really?
                          altar spins is based on guild contri so high contri = spins
                          guild skills is same also even if u max the guild skills it still can only be raised if the guild level and the skill tower increases so fail again
                          town upgrades mm sure but whats bad about that in fact it might be good
                          armor enchantment max don't take more than 1 million even level 40 equipment
                          astral take waayyyyyy toooooo long to upgrade especially if its blue +

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            altar spins is based on guild contri so high contri = spins
                            guild skills is same also even if u max the guild skills it still can only be raised if the guild level and the skill tower increases so fail again
                            town upgrades mm sure but whats bad about that in fact it might be good
                            armor enchantment max don't take more than 1 million even level 40 equipment
                            astral take waayyyyyy toooooo long to upgrade especially if its blue +
                            ^ You Just Proved My point Even More....There is NO such thing as TOO MUCH Gold, so again -1 for trade system, it can be abused to transfer gold, fail reasoning, end of story, Next?!
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

the market use balens, too. lols

Comment

Auctioin House

It would be really nice if we could get an auction house where we auctioned off our goods

Comment

Working...
                                X