Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market is coming soon as kinda like auctions.
    Last edited by Tazzadar; 09-15-2012, 09:29 AM.
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Comment

we already have auction house its not released yet thats all u need to wait

Also tazzadar only a GM or mod may close the thread
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Auctioin? love it

Comment

It's not like an auction house, in market only u can purchase their items, but u can put your items to sell for another players.

Comment

Originally posted by R23235950 View Post
            It's not like an auction house, in market only u can purchase their items, but u can put your items to sell for another players.
            No u can auction it too
            its an option
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Trade or Buy Equipment/Item With Other Player

I think it is good if we can buy equipment/item from other player or trade equiptment/item with other player it will be great.Sorry i am not good on talking so only this i can say thank you.

Comment

3rd party cash sites feed off options like this... a simple auction house would solve this problem...

Comment

A simple auction house or at least make Drops Match Class....4 purple drops today and not one usable

Comment

need auction house badly,got lot of unbound purple drop that are not for my class

Comment

Originally posted by Rarow View Post
                      I think it is good if we can buy equipment/item from other player or trade equiptment/item with other player it will be great.Sorry i am not good on talking so only this i can say thank you.
                      Once again please use the search function before posting new threads there are already sooo many threads on this 1 topic
                      The market is coming soon please WAIT for a little longer THANK U

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by dizziespider View Post
                        -1 to trading with friends
                        if the devs puts this into effect i will leave...
                        1. Cash farmers will exploit this feature and ruin the game
                        2. Huge amounts of spam about how a website that will give you such items and you wont be able to read guild or party chat
                        leave everything to the market
                        market failed hard!!!!!!!! Wth -.-;

Comment

Originally posted by R22620597 View Post
                          I do not know if there was a past post like this but i just posted for the suggestion.
                          Make an Auction, Make Items tradable.

Done.
                          Please use thee search function before posting a thread

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

waiting market
                            ICT 5.0

Comment

There is no apparent reason for items to be bound or unbound, as there is no way to get an item to another player! Either set up a trade hall, or forget the bound and unbound thing.

Fifth - SINCE there is no way to get items that are not usable by us to someone who CAN use them (I.E. Purple items for a different class) There SHOULD be some way to prevent that from happening. (I.E. - have the item read the class of the user and only give items usable for his class - give bows to archers, staffs to mages, swords to knights, etc.) This SHOULD not be difficult, even in multi-player dungeons (IT should be a piece of cake in solo dungeons. That does NOT preclude me selling a bunch of stuff I neither want nor need but it is VERY frustrating to get two or three purple items for OTHER classes and NOTHING worth a darn for your own.

All I can think of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by HoldjurApplaws View Post
                                There is no apparent reason for items to be bound or unbound, as there is no way to get an item to another player! Either set up a trade hall, or forget the bound and unbound thing.

Fifth - SINCE there is no way to get items that are not usable by us to someone who CAN use them (I.E. Purple items for a different class) There SHOULD be some way to prevent that from happening. (I.E. - have the item read the class of the user and only give items usable for his class - give bows to archers, staffs to mages, swords to knights, etc.) This SHOULD not be difficult, even in multi-player dungeons (IT should be a piece of cake in solo dungeons. That does NOT preclude me selling a bunch of stuff I neither want nor need but it is VERY frustrating to get two or three purple items for OTHER classes and NOTHING worth a darn for your own.

All I can think of right now.
                                allow me to point you to the market AKA auction house
                                http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=236

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                                X