Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one word: AUCTION

we need an auction 2 buy/sell stuff... why do u allow unbound stuff with no way 4 us 2 barter? just sayin'

Comment

I think the Auction will be added in the near future,
      Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
      Thanks

Comment

yes auction will be much help for other player to look some stuff and making gold.
        good if in future will be open soon

Comment

coming soon ~ <3
          IGN : AwakenedOne
          Class : Knight
          Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
          Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Players to Sell/Trade with other Players

An Auction House would be great. Would enhance the game play. Place limits on the amount of items one can post by adding more slots with vouchers or diamonds. In my opinion the Market is LAME. Only works for Diamonds...Its just wasted.

Comment

Nice idea, suggestion accepted.
              Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
              Thanks

Comment

Player to Player trade!

there is only one thing i do not like about this game and that is the fact that you can not trade other players, if you could trade eachother it would create a currency in the game and make the game alot more sociable and you would see a great increase of active players, there more people we get to agree with this thread, the more of a chance we have of making it happen, keep up the good work and thank you.

Comment

auction and marketing system

this auction and marketing system... u can buy or sell or unbound item's

Comment

Trading Items Within The Guild

I don't know if there are plans afoot, but I would suggest a trade system just within the guild would be a good idea. Guilds are designed to help each other grow faster and stronger. As such, a mage can gather physical attack gems or archers and knights gather magic defence gems. These can not be used by the class that has them, so the ability to trade them would benefit the guild and each guild member.

Comment

Originally posted by R23003628 View Post
                      this auction and marketing system... u can buy or sell or unbound item's
                      Coming soon please wait
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        Coming soon please wait
                        ^^^ This right here ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by R22946216 View Post
                          I don't know if there are plans afoot, but I would suggest a trade system just within the guild would be a good idea. Guilds are designed to help each other grow faster and stronger. As such, a mage can gather physical attack gems or archers and knights gather magic defence gems. These can not be used by the class that has them, so the ability to trade them would benefit the guild and each guild member.
                          Mdef gems are precious to knights and archers since they help in fighting mages
                          Pdef gems are precious for the same reason but to all class
                          Pattk gems and Mattk gems are probably the only thing which might become useless to a class which cannot use it

Trade will not happen even with guildmates but market could solve ur problems
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

well I am all for trade since some items are unbound and what not
                            Name: Niasaj
                            Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                            Classification: ArchMage
                            Guild Leader: Alliance
                            BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                            Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by R22946216 View Post
                              letme repeat myself again "3rd party cash sites feed off options like this... a simple auction house would solve this problem..."

Comment

Trades - auction house

Trades or Auction house is a Basic feature of any Online RPG game.

When Auction will be implanted?

The system just give me MATK Gems, being i'm PATK users, the drops of MP Dungeons, i get SET for other classes too, what for, if i can't trade?

Please Implant soon the auction.. everybody is bored with the actual system.. a lot of friends are stopping to play... You, developers must to do something, no just try to make us, players, RECHARGE BALLENS!...

Thanks.
                                Last edited by wexall; 09-29-2012, 04:34 PM.
                                IGN: WezzyBahamut
                                Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
                                Class: Warrior
                                Guild: Genesis

Comment

Working...
                                X