Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They day they put a VIP-only Auction House in this game is the day I'm officially done.

Comment

Originally posted by EpicFailures View Post
      They day they put a VIP-only Auction House in this game is the day I'm officially done.
      pff if ur vip already you will benefit and r2 can't have you use X number of accounts to give to yourself; dude their is no auction house at all right now

Comment

The day r2 drops from super greedy to ridiculously greedy is the day i quit too

1 question to the poster

ARE U CRAZY ?

VIP only what about regular non VIP cash players and what about non cash players did u really not even think about them ? HUH?
        EITHER UR OUT OF UR MIND OR SIMPLY UR EXTREMELY SELFISH
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
          pff if ur vip already you will benefit and r2 can't have you use X number of accounts to give to yourself; dude their is no auction house at all right now
          What exactly is your point? Where did I mention anything about trading between my accounts? Nevermind the fact that I only have one with no intention of making another.

I'm well aware there's no AH now. And with a VIP-only AH the majority still won't have one.

Comment

trading

please make it can trade with others and please make it can pvp online

Comment

please use the search function and find there are over 20 threads the same as this thanks and have a nice day
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                please use the search function and find there are over 20 threads the same as this thanks and have a nice day
                Actually its above 30
                Also for the thread poster

Please be patient the Market is going to be released soon so ones it comes we don't have to worry ok
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

If anything take out the little hut and little chunk of farmland in the very bottom right corner of your city and put a traveling caravan there for the market and I also think there should be a tab for just guild trades as well so there's no sniping of stuff, but this does need to hurry up. Been hearing about a trade system for a couple weeks and getting kind of old explaining it's coming soon to the newcomers, and even some of the people that have been on for a while. Please hurry! XD

Server: S29 Bloody Coliseum
                  Char: Sparhawk2 lvl 37 mage
                  Guild: WartuneVets

Comment

30 threads about trading! I typed 'trading' and searched, this was the first one I saw and it was below others that have nothing to do with trading. So don't go running your mouths of a ppl who want this as part of the game, just get on and sort it!

Comment

Originally posted by R24267569 View Post
                      30 threads about trading! I typed 'trading' and searched, this was the first one I saw and it was below others that have nothing to do with trading. So don't go running your mouths of a ppl who want this as part of the game, just get on and sort it!
                      The titles are different but if ur a regular forum viewer then u will see soo many u will be wondered
                      And also all i said was simply wait nothing more

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I doubt the market will be released soon. I didn't see a preview for it. So, the earliest will see it is maybe next month unless they sneak it in? >.>

Comment

Originally posted by choukage View Post
                          I doubt the market will be released soon. I didn't see a preview for it. So, the earliest will see it is maybe next month unless they sneak it in? >.>
                          well i have to agree market is not going to be rushed and if i know any better i would say r2 might even change the currency making things even more unfair for everyone
                          like instead of balens which regular players need
                          it might become gold or vouchers or something like that

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Transfer Item

Hello to all GM, please make a system that we can transfer item like balen,equipment,astral and other stuff to another character, but that char must from the same guild and reach friendlines lvl20, its that ok right? you know, sometime we have a good stuff but don't need it, rather than sell it for small amount of money, its more useful if we transfer it to our friends, that is what the meaning of GUILD "together we are strong". i wish GM will consider this,TQ
                            We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

Originally posted by WontheFool View Post
                              Hello to all GM, please make a system that we can transfer item like balen,equipment,astral and other stuff to another character, but that char must from the same guild and reach friendlines lvl20, its that ok right? you know, sometime we have a good stuff but don't need it, rather than sell it for small amount of money, its more useful if we transfer it to our friends, that is what the meaning of GUILD "together we are strong". i wish GM will consider this,TQ
                              balens are pay money dude nobody is going to make something like that
                              astrals is gained through hard work and great luck it also cannot be traded

trade function is something i do not ever want to see in this game
                              the Market will be coming were u can auction ur items (unbound items)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

wei pal, i mean for transfer is DONATION, if we say donation then its up to you to do or not, and this is not a trade function, if you can contribute to your guild, why not your frieng, are you understand
                                We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

Working...
                                X