Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	awards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1662421

wish this will be included in the update also =)
    ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
    Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
    server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      No offense taken

It's just that there are so many things I can do with alternate accounts if we can trade or auction.

If I were to have 10 alternate accounts, here are the things I would do:
      +Farm unbound Crystaloids.
      +Give all the unbound blue or above unusable gears for my main account to produce mass amount of Refining Crystals.
      +Auctions sales can be made and immediately bought by my main account the instant it's started.

And so many more depending on what we can do...
      wow i thought i would be a terror is trade was there NICE JOB
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• Gifting of items

Hey everyone i'm ZanaPayton or irl Kitrina. but i wanted to here every ones feedback on the idea of gifting items not necessary to your character or simply things you don't want? Or maybe an account inventory so that you can share items with your different servers? i think its a good idea and the GM asked me to forum it so that's what i'm doing.So i'm hoping to get good feedback
        Music and life <3

Comment

• Originally posted by iSweetBlood View Post
          Hey everyone i'm ZanaPayton or irl Kitrina. but i wanted to here every ones feedback on the idea of gifting items not necessary to your character or simply things you don't want? Or maybe an account inventory so that you can share items with your different servers? i think its a good idea and the GM asked me to forum it so that's what i'm doing.So i'm hoping to get good feedback
          BAD
          terrible
          horrible

its a trade function and there are soo many ideas of it worst part is that ur saying for different server

Trade function = abuse
          Trade function to different server = Massive ABUSE

Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• The abuse can be tolerated through certain limitations and scripts.
            Wartune
            IGN: Rain
            Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
            Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

• same here..if trade will be between servers a lot of players will do multiple accounts so they can have loads of that log in rewards and other items and just to say it as of now trading is not needed since you can get the gears you want gems luck stones and other valuable items the game offers so trading is not that big deal for now you just have to play hard so you can get all that you want :P
              :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
              :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by R25260783 View Post
                The abuse can be tolerated through certain limitations and scripts.
                no matter what happens players will find a way to ABUSE the system
                abuse can never be tolerated that should be a basic preschool lesson which a child from a slum would know
                if u say it can be tolerated then ur wrong is a huge way
                limitations will just be another burden

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• Guild Trading System

in many other games such as Maple Story there is a game trading system that makes these types of games exponentially better. I have seen some posts about something like this but I want to see a dedicated thread to having some sort of way to help out the other people in your guild. There are supposed to be benefits to being in a guild, so this will definitely diversify the dynamic of this game if it is implemented.
                  Entertaining...........Finding the
                  My........................Right
                  Personal................Equation to
                  Ambitions..............Emulate
                  Through a.............Diligence
                  Healthy.................Once
                  Yolk of burden......Molded

Ask me anything and I will explain what you need to know :-D

Comment

• Trading is highly abuseable. There must be some sort of control.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Abuse-able yes, but also necessary to ensure longevity in any online rpg... at least in my opinion. Hence why I call for guild trading instead of a free-for-all where anyone can create 2nd accounts. if we had a Christmas wishlist, this would def be on it
                      Entertaining...........Finding the
                      My........................Right
                      Personal................Equation to
                      Ambitions..............Emulate
                      Through a.............Diligence
                      Healthy.................Once
                      Yolk of burden......Molded

Ask me anything and I will explain what you need to know :-D

Comment

• Trade = Abuse and All Abuse = -1

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• Once trade kicks in, these will be the messages you see all day in all servers:: (large bullhorns and small)

laskdlajv: 100000 gold $1.99 FREE CHEAP FAST WAY TO PAY
                          lSKLlmvlas: 10 million for $19.99 Fast delievery. Reliable!!
                          qpoqiopeocjqw: 1000000 gold for $1.98 PAYPAL Enabled! We are the best!

Comment

• I have to agree that once there is trade especially with gold exchanges and people overpricing items your screen will blow up with all sorts of gold spammers all day long. But maybe implement something like a self trade system between the different characters you have on different servers. Otherwise what is the point in having items that are bound and unbound if you are stuck with them anyways.

Comment

• I think the original plan is to implement the trading system.

But last minute, the plan got revoked or something. It's either buggy or the game masters decided it would deteriorate the game economy (or theirs, if you know what I mean).
                              Since there are freebies almost at any time (Dailies, Check-ins, Catacombs, Quests) you could make multiple characters and trade between yourself.

Take a non-casher. Multiply it by the accounts that you have. Trade all gems, items, runes, etc to your main. BROKEN. Not convinced?

Make 10 characters.
                              Just do Check-ins. Everyday. Not much time needed. Just Checkin.
                              Day 26, collect rewards for all 10 characters.
                              Trade to your main.

For info:Click image for larger version

Name:	checkin-26thday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1662492

Note: This is the 26th day. There's also the 2nd day, 5th day, 17th day, etc.

Only between guild members? Same problem will rise.
                              No matter what limitations you put, players WILL find work-about / work-arounds.

Comment

• Diablo 2 was hit by spammers (I used to play it) and it as annoying. The spammers are all bots. And they cluttered up your screen that you can hardly see anything.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X