Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Closed.
    89.66%
    Closed.
    10.34%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    I do not know if there was a past post like this but i just posted for the suggestion.
    Make an Auction, Make Items tradable.

Done.

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
    They won't ever do game trading or "gifting" in this game as it is different to a lot of other browser games where u can only have 1 account per IP address. Some people have multiple toons on servers already and if they did this then people can just make multiple accounts and sell Very cheaply or gift all the log in rewards etc to their main toons. Nearest and fairest thing so far was the Auction house that china watune got but unfortunately we didn't get this feature.
    the game already has a system to prevent that tho. remember the bound/unbound thingie? 99% of the "farmable" items are bound, so nobody can trade them. unbound items are mostly rare dropped from bosses.
    this game actually had trading on the original version. they removed it here so players can only buy items from R2.

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    They won't ever do game trading or "gifting" in this game as it is different to a lot of other browser games where u can only have 1 account per IP address. Some people have multiple toons on servers already and if they did this then people can just make multiple accounts and sell Very cheaply or gift all the log in rewards etc to their main toons. Nearest and fairest thing so far was the Auction house that china watune got but unfortunately we didn't get this feature.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    And getting lots if spam sellers too

Leave a comment:

• ShadowProff
    replied
    Between player trading

Why is there no trading between players in the game. I think that would improve the game a lot !!!

Leave a comment:

• G3ORG1AN
    replied
    Honest i dont want a market where u can trade items to others with gold or bound balens.
    Reason? Simple: u make 1-2 accounts get good stuff on it and trade it to ur main hero. hows that :P
    Im agree with not geting the action house!
    If want to be good , work for it.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by DxMonkey View Post
    Um this is the most unbalanced game i have ever seen if anything this would balance things out between cashiers and non cashiers and who cares if a low lvl player gets a good item lol
    if low level players get good item then they won't cash much on these, easy things you can't understand?

Leave a comment:

• DxMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
    I don't know if we will ever get this.. I would think though, a big concern is the fact.. low level players can easily get a lot of nice unbound items... and getting many special hot events.. and a lot of unbound items in multi-user dungeons would create a massive bottle neck and unbalance the system. It could be part of the reason it hasn't or won't happen.
    Um this is the most unbalanced game i have ever seen if anything this would balance things out between cashiers and non cashiers and who cares if a low lvl player gets a good item lol

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    I don't know if we will ever get this.. I would think though, a big concern is the fact.. low level players can easily get a lot of nice unbound items... and getting many special hot events.. and a lot of unbound items in multi-user dungeons would create a massive bottle neck and unbalance the system. It could be part of the reason it hasn't or won't happen.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    china has it, wont happen here

Leave a comment:

• tyranight
    replied
    Trade system

can the staff members create a trade system whether its cross server or just the current server? This is because players can make a business or sell items that they already have to others. eg. mount cards
    I hope you guys look into this suggestion and make the best choice.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by thewalker6600 View Post
    yeah what if you were non cashing
    I can tell you, if you don't cash, the auction system makes it very easy to gain unbound balen. As DeathTh3Kid has mentioned, it is available on iOS version of the game, but r2games don't support that one.

I will direct you to >this post< however. It is what r2games take on the trade system is. Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• thewalker6600
    replied
    yeah what if you were non cashing

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by thewalker6600 View Post
    I think a trade system should be made I know it might be a little over powered seeing that a high lv player could enchant a piece of low lv but powerful piece of equipment and send to a certain player so heres what I think should happen You should only be able to trade with people 5 lvs below or the same as you But trading things for 1000 gold wouldn't be good make it pricey so You only have to do it when needed
    Okay, trading system for wartune is called Auction House, in Auction house you are only able to use Unbound balens, this means balens that have been bought.

They wouldn't put level restrictions on it, it's whatever is unbound, you put up, and it either gets bought or returned. To be honest, it's a crappy system, the mobile version has it, and it makes the game way to easy for people to get the stuff. No challenge what so ever :/

Leave a comment:

• thewalker6600
    replied
    Trade system

I think a trade system should be made I know it might be a little over powered seeing that a high lv player could enchant a piece of low lv but powerful piece of equipment and send to a certain player so heres what I think should happen You should only be able to trade with people 5 lvs below or the same as you But trading things for 1000 gold wouldn't be good make it pricey so You only have to do it when needed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X