Unfair Game Practices for New Servers by r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Game Practices for New Servers by r2

For older servers the healing rune was very easy to obtain, for newer servers it is almost impossible to obtain one.
    PvP is now totally unfair to new servers in competing in battle grounds when facing older server people having the healing rune to play against you.

The current event Rock Tower of Kings to obtain the fate scraps are only available to servers S315 and below. While the Blessing Wheel includes servers S330 and below.

This is my third server as I enjoy starting fresh to keep the game play fresh. But r2 needs to be fair to everyone regardless of the server to keep an interest of people playing, returning, or just refreshing to a new server.

***** I failed to mention I am already lvl 51 and go into tanks Every Day and I am not the only one.
    Last edited by GraveWolf; 09-11-2013, 10:00 PM.

u will get it

Comment

You keep starting on new servers, what do you expect.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        true story
        newest serv dont have every time all events so...if u want them u need to wait a bit to appear another one

Comment

new servers have the rewards for 4 weeks once that has finished they can do the other events

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
            new servers have the rewards for 4 weeks once that has finished they can do the other events
            If you believe that, then i feel sorry for you.

My server has finished the 4 weeks new server events, and yet we still miss out on some of the newer events. But we live and play on i guess

Sorry to hear about the rune rule for new servers, older servers will obviously have a bigger advantage over the newest servers, but your server will get something now, that later new servers have to work even harder for, it's a vicious circle sadly.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I EXPECT FAIR PLAY - FAIR REWARDS

I am not touching on the fact of having VIP or NOT.. (Which I Am)

You want to play a server till it's dead and boring ? Good for you.

If you want fresh challenges then good for me, but I expect them to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by GraveWolf View Post

hi y dont u buyout r2's share n become major shareholder to realise your expectation
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

It's not unfair at all. ALL NEW SERVERS have special events that last for a period of time (Events that older servers are NOT getting) Once those event have ended THEN you start getting the same events all the rest of the servers. This has always happened it is nothing new at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GraveWolf View Post

Yes even life is fair. You see people driving ferrari you want it, you get it. Because everything is fair!

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                      It's not unfair at all. ALL NEW SERVERS have special events that last for a period of time (Events that older servers are NOT getting) Once those event have ended THEN you start getting the same events all the rest of the servers. This has always happened it is nothing new at all.
                      And my server is past the New Event stage already. SO IT'S UNFAIR PRACTICES !

Comment

Sure its harder to get, but you will get it eventually if you do tanks every day, and you only need 1, ever.
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Someone keeps starting over. No wonder he never gets strong.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Um I'm on server 56 and I don't have healing rune. Can't get it either. Its unavailable to free players. Hows that fair?

Comment

Yes whine and rage some more than dont start on new servers simple as that you cant expect to have all equal to ppl played 6+months!.

Comment

Working...
                              X