X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GraveWolf
    started a topic Unfair Game Practices for New Servers by r2

Unfair Game Practices for New Servers by r2

For older servers the healing rune was very easy to obtain, for newer servers it is almost impossible to obtain one.
    PvP is now totally unfair to new servers in competing in battle grounds when facing older server people having the healing rune to play against you.

The current event Rock Tower of Kings to obtain the fate scraps are only available to servers S315 and below. While the Blessing Wheel includes servers S330 and below.

This is my third server as I enjoy starting fresh to keep the game play fresh. But r2 needs to be fair to everyone regardless of the server to keep an interest of people playing, returning, or just refreshing to a new server.

***** I failed to mention I am already lvl 51 and go into tanks Every Day and I am not the only one.
    Last edited by GraveWolf; 09-11-2013, 10:00 PM.

• Arlad
    replied
    I have a healing rune (unbound) lying collecting dust in my storage. You can get that rune from the tank wars, can't remember if it's the diamond pack or the victory pack tho.

Click image for larger version

Name:	warstorage.png
Views:	1
Size:	715.5 KB
ID:	1674952
    Last edited by Arlad; 09-16-2013, 03:05 AM. Reason: added a screenshot for evidence.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
    ... when you're a newborn baby, do you expect your parents to feed you vodka and steak? o.O
    Hahaha xD that was good ^^
    Ofc i dont care about ppl who start over after month of play. U know what? Stay somewhere lil longer and stop your cry story

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    ... when you're a newborn baby, do you expect your parents to feed you vodka and steak? o.O

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Yes whine and rage some more than dont start on new servers simple as that you cant expect to have all equal to ppl played 6+months!.

Leave a comment:

• Daftone
    replied
    Um I'm on server 56 and I don't have healing rune. Can't get it either. Its unavailable to free players. Hows that fair?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Someone keeps starting over. No wonder he never gets strong.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Sure its harder to get, but you will get it eventually if you do tanks every day, and you only need 1, ever.

Leave a comment:

• GraveWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
    It's not unfair at all. ALL NEW SERVERS have special events that last for a period of time (Events that older servers are NOT getting) Once those event have ended THEN you start getting the same events all the rest of the servers. This has always happened it is nothing new at all.
    And my server is past the New Event stage already. SO IT'S UNFAIR PRACTICES !

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by GraveWolf View Post
    I EXPECT FAIR PLAY - FAIR REWARDS

I am not touching on the fact of having VIP or NOT.. (Which I Am)

You want to play a server till it's dead and boring ? Good for you.

If you want fresh challenges then good for me, but I expect them to be fair.
    Yes even life is fair. You see people driving ferrari you want it, you get it. Because everything is fair!

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    It's not unfair at all. ALL NEW SERVERS have special events that last for a period of time (Events that older servers are NOT getting) Once those event have ended THEN you start getting the same events all the rest of the servers. This has always happened it is nothing new at all.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by GraveWolf View Post

hi y dont u buyout r2's share n become major shareholder to realise your expectation

Leave a comment:

• GraveWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    You keep starting on new servers, what do you expect.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
    new servers have the rewards for 4 weeks once that has finished they can do the other events
    If you believe that, then i feel sorry for you.

My server has finished the 4 weeks new server events, and yet we still miss out on some of the newer events. But we live and play on i guess

Sorry to hear about the rune rule for new servers, older servers will obviously have a bigger advantage over the newest servers, but your server will get something now, that later new servers have to work even harder for, it's a vicious circle sadly.

Leave a comment:

• Ama1988
    replied
    new servers have the rewards for 4 weeks once that has finished they can do the other events

Leave a comment:

Working...
X