World boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss

As a dedicated player who plays every day, and also works a 9-5 job, I find that we miss out on daytime events, particularly the World Boss. I am on Eastern Standard Time server, I leave for work at 7:30 am. I get one World Boss at 10pm when I am so sleepy and have to get up the next day.

My suggestion would be to either add another WB at 7am, or adjust the existing ones to accomodate the people who work during the day.

Thank you for considering this, as I feel I may not be alone in this.

i agree with you they can add three more world boss at different time both player can only enter three time so it will give everyone a chance to catch world boss cause i too have work i miss out alot and felling behind cause of it i only get one world boss a day am my troop lvl is low because of it

Comment

it's not gonna happen. Be more active - achieve more things faster, the basics of any MMO
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by PAINSUMA View Post
        i agree with you they can add three more world boss at different time both player can only enter three time so it will give everyone a chance to catch world boss cause i too have work i miss out alot and felling behind cause of it i only get one world boss a day am my troop lvl is low because of it
        I guess moving the 2nd wb at 18:00 will benefit a lot of people(people still have enough time for group arena after this). And they can also add 2 more bg at 16:00 and 17:00 (the one at 17:00 should be added regardless if they change the wb time or not )

Comment

problem with server time? change for some with better time for you.

Comment

Originally posted by D.Sniper View Post
            problem with server time? change for some with better time for you.

its hard to some play more then 7 month to change his server , better thing find some one help u , i know R2 against to give your chr to some one but its only right way to be a life in this game
            "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

idea sounds good but way to many issues moving times might work if there not to much different from what they are now. but 3 more WB's would be insane especially if ya can only do 3 a day would mean 3 of um would take forever to die due to lack of people invovled. personally i would like to see maybe world boss's have more health on S14 the boss's last on average 15-17 minutes with added health they could last say 30 minutes which means more gold an daru for all of course. another reason to add more health is before to long the WB's will only be lasting maybe 10 minutes maybe less as players get stronger and stronger where then everyone will lose on rewards especially the lower level guys trying to work there way up. im sure all us old timers remember the days of being lucky to get 300k gold/daru each WB at rate things are progressing we will once again be there lolz and it will be even worse for new low level guys. just my thoughts on the topic.
              Server 14 Serenity Lake
              Class Mage
              Level 63
              level 61 templars
              Guild **elite**
              Name Killall559

Comment

making second bg 1h later seems a wonderful suggestion
                it at least gives some of the people that work during the day the chance to catch 2 wb's a day

Comment

I used to have the same problem, then i moved to a server with +12 hours from my timezone.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

World boss should be last an hour not an 15 min. Upgrade the World boss so that it will last an hour. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      it's not gonna happen. Be more active - achieve more things faster, the basics of any MMO
                      They changed MPD to 1 per day though. Besides, with the way everything you can do in one day is limited, so the concept doesn't apply to this game anyway.

It would be an interesting change if you could only participate in one WB per day, with increased rewards or whatnot, but it would likely cause issues with first boss getting too many people and later bosses not getting enough, or something of that sort.

Also, to avoid creating new topics, they really should stop adjusting WB health after its been missed due to maintenance..
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                      X