Must See

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must See

Just Asking... If Chinese Wartune can offer FREE LOCKED BALENS why can't R2games???
    Click image for larger version

Name:	free balens on finished campaign maps.png
Views:	2
Size:	619.1 KB
ID:	1739759
    Free Balens upon completing each campaign map
    Click image for larger version

Name:	login rewards.png
Views:	2
Size:	284.8 KB
ID:	1739760
    Free Balens and VIP on daily login for newbies
    Server: S250 - Willow Brook
    Character: Orchidia27
    Class: Archer

Because this is not Chinese version. And r2 wants to suck you dry.

Comment

guys, how can u create an account in the chinese version. i've tried it using google translate, but still can't understand other stuff.

Comment

those locked balens are actually former vouchers, and you do get vouchers when completing a map now. nothing is different
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

cause they cameat 2.0 and we got quite some time till then rofl

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
            guys, how can u create an account in the chinese version. i've tried it using google translate, but still can't understand other stuff.
            actually just got bored with the long maintenance and tried clicking everything on chinese site and google translate till i see username and password then re-input password lol

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            those locked balens are actually former vouchers, and you do get vouchers when completing a map now. nothing is different
            hmmm balens can buy stuffs while vouchers are only for morph cards and cooldown and WB boost.. i think there is difference xD
            Last edited by Orchidia27; 09-12-2013, 05:00 AM.
            Server: S250 - Willow Brook
            Character: Orchidia27

Comment

like zeref said , we will most likely get them with the next big patch which will be 2.0

Comment

yes we will, and that's why i said "former" vouchers. also note that balens and locked balens are not the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Orchidia27 View Post
                  actually just got bored with the long maintenance and tried clicking everything on chinese site and google translate till i see username and password then re-input password lol

hmmm balens can buy stuffs while vouchers are only for morph cards and cooldown and WB boost.. i think there is difference xD
                  What they are saying is, in future patches, you will lose vouchers and the vouchers are replaced with "Locked Balens".

We won't be able to get these locked balens, since we have not gotten up to that patch. And what you have a picture of, is the starting packs which you get, when you start a new character.
                  So when we get the patch which replaces vouchers with locked balens, start a new character, and you can go through the 7 day starter log in pack
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    yes we will, and that's why i said "former" vouchers. also note that balens and locked balens are not the same thing.
                    which is the difference between balens and locked balens?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      What they are saying is, in future patches, you will lose vouchers and the vouchers are replaced with "Locked Balens".

We won't be able to get these locked balens, since we have not gotten up to that patch. And what you have a picture of, is the starting packs which you get, when you start a new character.
                      So when we get the patch which replaces vouchers with locked balens, start a new character, and you can go through the 7 day starter log in pack
                      hopefully us that started earlier get some rewards too xD

Comment

what i'm curious though will be the conversion ratio of vouchers to locked balens. from what I see in the print you get 20 locked balens for clearing first map while you normally get 80 vouchers. If the ratio is 4:1 (vouchers:locked balens), I do hope that the same ratio will be applied for our current vouchers (for having 4k vouchers you get 1k locked balens), although I highly doubt it and they will chop them off with a 10:1 ratio or maybe more

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          hopefully us that started earlier get some rewards too xD
                          No idea, but i highly doubt it though :/

The log in pack would be awesome, but it's for new players, maybe we will get some sorter of gift pack, but i highly doubt it :/
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
                            http://idgen.larskort.org/p/create_id/

+ google chrome translator to help alongside.

Comment

It is included with 2.0 patch, yes. However, we won't know if R2Games will let us "finally" have nice things...
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X