Suggestion on HS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on HS

I beleive that HS is ruinning the whole talent system because I must keep it high and neglect other talents.
    Even though I want to try new talents, keeping up the seal requires all the points on my talent system.
    So my suggestion is:
    Why don't you make the stun effect of the seal depending on the TOTAL LEVEL of TALENTS?

I mean, If I have talents lv 8 with lv 5 HS and 3 points on other talents, I want
    a) to able to stun people with TALENT level less than 5 and
    b) be stunned only by people of HS level 8 and up.

people can stun me and i have lvl 50 hs. I have 5 talents, going for 6 so I can clear my MP easier with my team. I've stopped caring about HS at the moment because getting my legend 70 set has become more important to me that pvp. I'll worry about getting a high level stun when I reach level 80.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I would probably agree with you if talent cap and holy seal cap are same value at any level because in that case you are sacrificing talents points for HS but in current scenario they are different.
      Your a) statement and b) statement are same just point of view is different

Comment

I know, but people in this forum tend to pretend not to understand so I thought twice is better than once lol

Comment

**** i need both blessed light and thunderer in my MP runs.. pls add more skill pts on my toon so that i can finish my MP runs easier.

people! come on.. there are always sacrifices. too much of a thing will result in too less of the other. its a matter of choices, choices that are meant to be chosen wisely. accept the fact that you can;t have both. period!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
            **** i need both blessed light and thunderer in my MP runs.. pls add more skill pts on my toon so that i can finish my MP runs easier.

people! come on.. there are always sacrifices. too much of a thing will result in too less of the other. its a matter of choices, choices that are meant to be chosen wisely. accept the fact that you can;t have both. period!
            I will have both! Level 80 here I come!
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

People want their cake and eat it too.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                People want their cake and eat it too.
                u would only get cake to not eat it ?? ^_^
                • S69 - Corftey ravine
                • H4D3S
                • lvl 76 archer
                • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                  u would only get cake to not eat it ?? ^_^
                  Try throwing it at other people's face sometimes. I promise you it's fun!
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

There comes a point when you get tired of the HS complaint threads popping up, and stop bothering to give thoughtful, reasoned responses.

It's like every person somehow thinks they're the first person to have this problem/idea.

Comment

what would help is lower the HS cap for any given level, so that there are more free points to spend on other talents

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                        There comes a point when you get tired of the HS complaint threads popping up, and stop bothering to give thoughtful, reasoned responses.

It's like every person somehow thinks they're the first person to have this problem/idea.
                        If you think this suggestion has been proposed again, write the link and I will agree with you.
                        If not, what are you whining about? This is a proposal thread last time I checked. Unless you want to read peoples' suggestion, don't enter this forum, the title clearly states "Peoples' oppinion"
                        If you like my thought agree with me, if not tell us your objection. Problem is, from your text I can see neither.

And to quote your own words
                        It's like every person with no oppinion tries to insult others just to write his name on the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                          people can stun me and i have lvl 50 hs. I have 5 talents, going for 6 so I can clear my MP easier with my team. I've stopped caring about HS at the moment because getting my legend 70 set has become more important to me that pvp. I'll worry about getting a high level stun when I reach level 80.
                          This guy has the right idea. Talents are important. HS is something you have and you can use it in a way that benefits you the most. If you have a lower level than someone else, tough, there is always someone better than you.

Comment

Working...
                          X