X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bgs

How about we get some new BG types?

ctf(capture the flag), point control, and even a npc kill BG

ctf- 2 teams of 10 try to capture the opposing teams flag.

point control- 2 teams of 15 try to take control of 5 points(think towers in Guild battle) first team to X points wins.

npc kill- 2 teams of 20, each team has a boss npc, first team to kill the boss npc wins.

Would be nice to have some variety in BG selection

Spoken like an FPS player accustomed to multiple game types being included with their games. Next you'll want different BG maps, and the ability to select your BG game type and map, and a matchmaking lobby.

Comment

no actually spoken like someone who is currently level 68, 79k br and is getting a bit tired of the current BG.

what is the matter with adding in something that awards the same thing but is in a different format? I never said I want anything, I am just suggesting it.

Comment

vote up for new tipe of bg, it will be cool a new tipe

Comment

What you was trying to suggest is more likely new game mode for BG instead of "New BG". Cause if we talk about new BG. I would like to ask some new maps + new way to fight. I bet people now are sick to fight against monster casher in BG?
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

i dont like this ....... ideea

Comment

Originally posted by aramus614 View Post
              How about we get some new BG types?

ctf(capture the flag), point control, and even a npc kill BG

ctf- 2 teams of 10 try to capture the opposing teams flag.

point control- 2 teams of 15 try to take control of 5 points(think towers in Guild battle) first team to X points wins.

npc kill- 2 teams of 20, each team has a boss npc, first team to kill the boss npc wins.

Would be nice to have some variety in BG selection

Capture the Flag/ Point Control like Guild Battle? (NPC kill like Battleground's Guardians?)

not that bad of an idea, however...

CTF won't work that well, unless you change the "bg carts" to Flags and have it either stay in that position until someone else touches it and "cart" the flag (but what happens if the person carrying the Flag disconnects? will it be just like BG where the cart disappears until the person logs back in?)

Point Control would work, since it's technically the same idea as Guild Battle's Towers, but just turn into BG format.

NPC Kill... hmm... donno, is it going to be like World Boss where you wait 30 seconds after death before you rushes back in?
              Can other players "intercept" you can fight you? (would it be like BG single fights or GB group fights?)
              Does the NPC recover HP?

PS: are you getting these ideas from WoW? lol... cause they have these. (they have 11 BG maps all with different style)
              CTF = Warsong
              Point = Arathi Basin
              NPC = Alterac Valley

Comment

yes anichaos to a lesser extent from WoW, however these kinds of BG types are around in many games.

as for CTF, prolly just BG cart like if a person dc's(and is removed from the BG) the flag gets returned.

yeah point control would work alot like guild battles, just more points.

the npc thing would I suppose be like world boss you can be intercepted( so there is pvp) and for this specific format likely make the fights like GB.
                no hp recovery on the npc, the battle would just take too long and no one wants a 40 minute BG(unless you are one of the many Lord Divines that keep slaughtering in bgs at max rank.)

Before someone flames me for saying something about Lord Divines killing at max rank, I don't care that they do it. what they choose to do is their choice. personally since hitting Lord Divine(over a month ago) I have just done 2 cart Bgs a day, Love those BG shard chests.

but yeah all in all, just kinda want some variety whether it be format or different map, hell how about changing the seasons in the current BG haha.

Comment

Working...
                X