Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unhappy Small Spender Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unhappy Small Spender Here

I don't spend a lot on this game and I am guessing if a study was done; it would be discovered that small to medium spenders make up the large part of this game... big spenders may contribute a large amount in... but it is the small guys who all together, also contribute a lot... R2 is knocking the small spender out of the game with the meager amount of items received for the charge for those items.. and these events... The clothing event just started today and I am very disappointed that I have been knocked out entirely. I pay for VIP every month.. and spend approximately $20 to $30 more per month on misc things like krypt keys and gem transposers.. I have already purchased the necessary items to upgrade my clothing to level 1, 2, and 3.. the way R2 has it set, the higher you go on clothing upgrades the higher the money requirements jump to accomplish those upgrades... on this new event.. we have to spend a lot of money to synthesize clothing all over again from level 1.. it would not have been so bad if we got credit for the levels of clothing that we have already done... Thanks R2... for turning me into an unhappy customer.... and for turning a game I really enjoyed into something that is beginning to feel like a financial burden...

Originally posted by Panthera49 View Post
    I don't spend a lot on this game and I am guessing if a study was done; it would be discovered that small to medium spenders make up the large part of this game... big spenders may contribute a large amount in... but it is the small guys who all together, also contribute a lot... R2 is knocking the small spender out of the game with the meager amount of items received for the charge for those items.. and these events... The clothing event just started today and I am very disappointed that I have been knocked out entirely. I pay for VIP every month.. and spend approximately $20 to $30 more per month on misc things like krypt keys and gem transposers.. I have already purchased the necessary items to upgrade my clothing to level 1, 2, and 3.. the way R2 has it set, the higher you go on clothing upgrades the higher the money requirements jump to accomplish those upgrades... on this new event.. we have to spend a lot of money to synthesize clothing all over again from level 1.. it would not have been so bad if we got credit for the levels of clothing that we have already done... Thanks R2... for turning me into an unhappy customer.... and for turning a game I really enjoyed into something that is beginning to feel like a financial burden...
    clothing+fashion core....you have a chance to get next lvl clothing and you wont lose your clothing lvl

Comment

Shouldn't have put "Small Spender" in title, no one will look cause they know its about a little poor kid who can't afford things others can and can't deal with it WAAAAWAAAAAHHHH cry me a river.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera49 View Post
        If there is a shopping sale in the mall, do you get discounts for things you have in your house?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
        X