Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laba-laba
    replied
    Isn't it easier to have all top mages low br rather than trying to put specific person high?
    No heals mean they die eventually right? How far does anyone go in NM tok in EU without changing stuff?

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
    Will try this tomorrow. My NM shadow was using my illusion astral today, the other 2 shadow archers were not.
    keldof from east coast server(s) had illusion equiped on his toon and his shadow had the astral as well, saw it proc 1 time.

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Will try this tomorrow. My NM shadow was using my illusion astral today, the other 2 shadow archers were not.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    omg top just remove your % astrals and see if you get any change and like this you will stay on top. remove ewd and put a uselles astral .. remove determination and same .. this way you will remain top 1-8

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    so if we face 2 mages and 2 knights in TOK which one is Zebq again?
    The classes/outfit/names are based on players in top 1-16 cross server ranking, depending on difficulty (NM is top 4, hard is 5-8 etc), which is easy to verify. But there's no evidence that their strength has anything to do with actual players' BR.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    this is about tok nm on eu servers obviously. it should have the same shadows for all.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AndreyTz
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    AS the topic says !! remove ur gear before 3 am rankings so we don't have to face your clone in TOK NM! and we can all have a good time in NM MODE!
    i dont see what conect is between ranks and tok ....do u really think if all remove items will be more easyer?
    its nm dude....

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Its just something you need to look for bankai.
    He makes videos, enters on forum, posts, and leaves. You really think he will answer or will do that? ( For someone who actually paid to win, your chances to make him do that are low that 0.000000000001% ).
    I can't understand one thing, and that is : All spend thousands when game started and now you suddenly stop? or zebq its just too much?
    P.S : Don't get mad at me, I just said the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i cant believe how ignorant some people here are... we all know that the shadows on easy aren't their real clones but this doesn't mean that their stats can't depend on the real player's stats in some way. did anyone here take the time and compare the shadow's block/sunt heal with the real player's hp? you should do so...
    People are ignorant? Until anyone has the real stats from the clones, everyone should just chillax a little. Now, all those experts should go back to their corner in easy mode... Geez can't believe how arrogant some people are...

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    i cant believe how ignorant some people here are... we all know that the shadows on easy aren't their real clones but this doesn't mean that their stats can't depend on the real player's stats in some way. did anyone here take the time and compare the shadow's block/sunt heal with the real player's hp? you should do so...

Leave a comment:

• R210979283
    replied
    getting him to take off his clothes is like asking you old servers to stop using HS on low level servers . not going to happen

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    Originally posted by Necaa View Post
    Even if we take a leap of faith and assume that you are right on the matter of clones strength being connected to the actual player strength, and they decide to take your advice and remove gear, that would mean that they will lose BR as well as their ranking in cross-server. And, by default, you would meet someone else from top in TOK who didn't remove gear.
    if so would still be easier than zebq

Leave a comment:

• Necaa
    replied
    Even if we take a leap of faith and assume that you are right on the matter of clones strength being connected to the actual player strength, and they decide to take your advice and remove gear, that would mean that they will lose BR as well as their ranking in cross-server. And, by default, you would meet someone else from top in TOK who didn't remove gear.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    a lil diff in easy mode compared to NM. so u explain to me why a 100k br team from diff cross server full buffed and potted and wc can clear 3 floors fairly easy NM and we on R2 can't ?
    if my team full buff and wc we cant clear NM 1st floor. and full buff and wc we are above 110-130k BR. so for now go back in ur little corner in easy mode.

PS im waiting for u round 1 again in finals prizzly. come with all u got. girl or guy i dont care ;D
    It has to be normalized to a certain BR, because waves 1 through 5 are all different. That BR might be a certain % of the average BR in the timezone, guess its too early to say.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X