Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Zebq want to finnish NM TOK mode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zebq want to finnish NM TOK mode?

AS the topic says !! remove ur gear before 3 am rankings so we don't have to face your clone in TOK NM! and we can all have a good time in NM MODE!
    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Gee, this forum is just full of you idiots.

Comment

im one of those selfish bastards that agrees with this.
      I wanna do ToK NM for a change like teh diff timezones does, butya
      we are the unlucky people that are stuck with zebq :P

so zebq, have a heart and soul and do this for your fellow timezone-people.
      we alreayd knwo you are the best at everything and almost have everything in the game.
      just return something for the people who actually want to play

PS hey girl-beater XD
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

You seriously think the strength of the clone has anything to do with the actual players' BR?
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

they are direct clones of the players just the same as summoners. only thing they are missing is astrals i believe. maybe something else.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
            You seriously think the strength of the clone has anything to do with the actual players' BR?
            I clearly noticed that the power of zebq's clone in NM was bigger then it was from onimad. (before acadamy bless)
            I sadly cant provide a vid/screenie of it, since my team wont do NM for a long time now ever since we tried it once for fun to check what it takes.
            And maybe do NM for 1 round
            (a nm chest is actually nice and you get the shadow souls anyway, even when you dont complete it)
            But I notice zebqs strength was bigger then it was from onimad. The multishot hit harder and same goes for lunatic.

I honestly believe that the players strength is linked with the clones, but only in ToK, the stats are different yes, but are equal-ish with the actual player.
            Idk how to explain but Im sure its alike.
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

they are direct clones of the players just the same as summoners. only thing they are missing is astrals i believe. maybe something else.
              Right, and a team of 38s can kill 80k BR players from rank 13-16? And their power magically increases from level 1 to level 5?

Comment

Right, and a team of 38s can kill 80k BR players from rank 13-16? And their power magically increases from level 1 to level 5?
                You win, discussion is over, don't bother commenting again, they won't listen.

Comment

Hahahahaha, I'm glad to say, you win the Internet good sir.

Comment

a lil diff in easy mode compared to NM. so u explain to me why a 100k br team from diff cross server full buffed and potted and wc can clear 3 floors fairly easy NM and we on R2 can't ?
                    if my team full buff and wc we cant clear NM 1st floor. and full buff and wc we are above 110-130k BR. so for now go back in ur little corner in easy mode.

PS im waiting for u round 1 again in finals prizzly. come with all u got. girl or guy i dont care ;D
                    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

a lil diff in easy mode compared to NM. so u explain to me why a 100k br team from diff cross server full buffed and potted and wc can clear 3 floors fairly easy NM and we on R2 can't ?
                      if my team full buff and wc we cant clear NM 1st floor. and full buff and wc we are above 110-130k BR. so for now go back in ur little corner in easy mode.

PS im waiting for u round 1 again in finals prizzly. come with all u got. girl or guy i dont care ;D
                      It has to be normalized to a certain BR, because waves 1 through 5 are all different. That BR might be a certain % of the average BR in the timezone, guess its too early to say.

Comment

Even if we take a leap of faith and assume that you are right on the matter of clones strength being connected to the actual player strength, and they decide to take your advice and remove gear, that would mean that they will lose BR as well as their ranking in cross-server. And, by default, you would meet someone else from top in TOK who didn't remove gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Necaa View Post
                          Even if we take a leap of faith and assume that you are right on the matter of clones strength being connected to the actual player strength, and they decide to take your advice and remove gear, that would mean that they will lose BR as well as their ranking in cross-server. And, by default, you would meet someone else from top in TOK who didn't remove gear.
                          if so would still be easier than zebq
                          Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

getting him to take off his clothes is like asking you old servers to stop using HS on low level servers . not going to happen

Comment

i cant believe how ignorant some people here are... we all know that the shadows on easy aren't their real clones but this doesn't mean that their stats can't depend on the real player's stats in some way. did anyone here take the time and compare the shadow's block/sunt heal with the real player's hp? you should do so...

Comment

Working...
                              X