Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Zebq want to finnish NM TOK mode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i cant believe how ignorant some people here are... we all know that the shadows on easy aren't their real clones but this doesn't mean that their stats can't depend on the real player's stats in some way. did anyone here take the time and compare the shadow's block/sunt heal with the real player's hp? you should do so...
    People are ignorant? Until anyone has the real stats from the clones, everyone should just chillax a little. Now, all those experts should go back to their corner in easy mode... Geez can't believe how arrogant some people are...

Comment

Its just something you need to look for bankai.
      He makes videos, enters on forum, posts, and leaves. You really think he will answer or will do that? ( For someone who actually paid to win, your chances to make him do that are low that 0.000000000001% ).
      I can't understand one thing, and that is : All spend thousands when game started and now you suddenly stop? or zebq its just too much?
      P.S : Don't get mad at me, I just said the truth.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
        AS the topic says !! remove ur gear before 3 am rankings so we don't have to face your clone in TOK NM! and we can all have a good time in NM MODE!
        i dont see what conect is between ranks and tok ....do u really think if all remove items will be more easyer?
        its nm dude....

Comment

so if we face 2 mages and 2 knights in TOK which one is Zebq again?
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            this is about tok nm on eu servers obviously. it should have the same shadows for all.

Comment

The classes/outfit/names are based on players in top 1-16 cross server ranking, depending on difficulty (NM is top 4, hard is 5-8 etc), which is easy to verify. But there's no evidence that their strength has anything to do with actual players' BR.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

omg top just remove your % astrals and see if you get any change and like this you will stay on top. remove ewd and put a uselles astral .. remove determination and same .. this way you will remain top 1-8

Comment

Will try this tomorrow. My NM shadow was using my illusion astral today, the other 2 shadow archers were not.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                    Will try this tomorrow. My NM shadow was using my illusion astral today, the other 2 shadow archers were not.
                    keldof from east coast server(s) had illusion equiped on his toon and his shadow had the astral as well, saw it proc 1 time.
                    East coast archer.

Comment

Isn't it easier to have all top mages low br rather than trying to put specific person high?
                      No heals mean they die eventually right? How far does anyone go in NM tok in EU without changing stuff?
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Yes, that is what I meant. I have illusion astral, and my shadow in NM also was dodging. The other 2 archers (it was 3 archer 1 mage) did not have illusion and were not dodging at all.

Comment

The % astrals trick is working. Our server tried that 2 days ago, in nm the Knight is the 2nd in BR (95K) and his shadow, w/o EWD lvl9 and goddes lvl8, was the first in die in all our tries, taking a lot of damage, when days ago with the % astrals equipped he was the last or the 3rd one in die. So its working.

Comment

Originally posted by Guetti View Post
                            The % astrals trick is working. Our server tried that 2 days ago, in nm the Knight is the 2nd in BR (95K) and his shadow, w/o EWD lvl9 and goddes lvl8, was the first in die in all our tries, taking a lot of damage, when days ago with the % astrals equipped he was the last or the 3rd one in die. So its working.
                            thank you guetti.

Comment

you see. kong server does NM and r2 servers still on hard .. and r2 top ranked players are way stronger then kongs..
                              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

did some tests today in tok hard. i compared the hp of all knight shadows (we have 3 knights 1 archer today on europe servers so i could only check block heals) with the real hp of those players and all 3 knights had the exact same percentage of their real hp:

ToK hard:
                                lvl 1 = 66% hp
                                lvl 2 = 74% hp
                                lvl 3 = 82% hp
                                lvl 4 = 90% hp
                                lvl 5 = 98% hp

this is only for hp of course, there could be different values for other stats.

Comment

Working...
                                X