Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Zebq want to finnish NM TOK mode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they finished everything now, they will sit down (come to forums) and whined "Why are the updates so slow!!!!!"

There's always something to complain about.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      Dunno why people must have everything immediately

My party leader picked NM once and we never did again

Jus wait til your BR 120k and try again
      unless there is a cap to how strong the shadows can become, it wont get easier until you catch up in BR with the top people, which is not gonna happen when there are extreme cashers at top

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
        unless there is a cap to how strong the shadows can become, it wont get easier until you catch up in BR with the top people, which is not gonna happen when there are extreme cashers at top
        Like I said, wait til u have 120k and try again, you don't know the mechanics and are guessing

After you have 120k and fail to make a dint, then you can post a whole new whine thread
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

you top guys just do what you tell everyone else "just work on your br and in time you will get it " and what about the lower levels that need to fight your shadows you going to take your gear off for them too? i highly doubt it so suck it up you always cant what you want

Comment

this post is so funny. hahahahaha

i mean how many teams no matter what they br can beat the top 4 people on any server?
            really people find anything to complain about.
            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
              Like I said, wait til u have 120k and try again, you don't know the mechanics and are guessing

After you have 120k and fail to make a dint, then you can post a whole new whine thread
              im not whining, just saying how it's most likely gonna be ^^. we figured that their hp depends on real player's hp so we can assume that it's the same for all other stats. but like you said, we dont know exactly how it's gonna be at higher brs so we will have to wait and see. i dont have too much hope of ever clearing nm though

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                im not whining, just saying how it's most likely gonna be ^^. we figured that their hp depends on real player's hp so we can assume that it's the same for all other stats. but like you said, we dont know exactly how it's gonna be at higher brs so we will have to wait and see. i dont have too much hope of ever clearing nm though
                As long as those 4 players are there, and keep spending ( even if they remain like now, and a team comes with full 70 leg set, they still won't finish nm. Deal with it, while those 4 are there and won't drop anything ( and keep spending, leveling, growing )nm is IMPOSSIBLE!. Deal with hard, not nm.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

if zebq can nm then ayaz and tepen can even beat the dungeon after nm

Comment

Originally posted by rgnofear View Post
                    if zebq can nm then ayaz and tepen can even beat the dungeon after nm
                    Tepen annd Ayaz
                    Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

Working...
                    X