Zebq want to finnish NM TOK mode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban-kai
    started a topic Zebq want to finnish NM TOK mode?

Zebq want to finnish NM TOK mode?

AS the topic says !! remove ur gear before 3 am rankings so we don't have to face your clone in TOK NM! and we can all have a good time in NM MODE!

• YamadaTendou
    replied
    Originally posted by rgnofear View Post
    if zebq can nm then ayaz and tepen can even beat the dungeon after nm
    Tepen annd Ayaz

Leave a comment:

• rgnofear
    replied
    if zebq can nm then ayaz and tepen can even beat the dungeon after nm

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    im not whining, just saying how it's most likely gonna be ^^. we figured that their hp depends on real player's hp so we can assume that it's the same for all other stats. but like you said, we dont know exactly how it's gonna be at higher brs so we will have to wait and see. i dont have too much hope of ever clearing nm though
    As long as those 4 players are there, and keep spending ( even if they remain like now, and a team comes with full 70 leg set, they still won't finish nm. Deal with it, while those 4 are there and won't drop anything ( and keep spending, leveling, growing )nm is IMPOSSIBLE!. Deal with hard, not nm.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Like I said, wait til u have 120k and try again, you don't know the mechanics and are guessing

After you have 120k and fail to make a dint, then you can post a whole new whine thread
    im not whining, just saying how it's most likely gonna be ^^. we figured that their hp depends on real player's hp so we can assume that it's the same for all other stats. but like you said, we dont know exactly how it's gonna be at higher brs so we will have to wait and see. i dont have too much hope of ever clearing nm though

Leave a comment:

• kingofgamez
    replied
    this post is so funny. hahahahaha

i mean how many teams no matter what they br can beat the top 4 people on any server?
    really people find anything to complain about.

Leave a comment:

• R210979283
    replied
    you top guys just do what you tell everyone else "just work on your br and in time you will get it " and what about the lower levels that need to fight your shadows you going to take your gear off for them too? i highly doubt it so suck it up you always cant what you want

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    unless there is a cap to how strong the shadows can become, it wont get easier until you catch up in BR with the top people, which is not gonna happen when there are extreme cashers at top
    Like I said, wait til u have 120k and try again, you don't know the mechanics and are guessing

After you have 120k and fail to make a dint, then you can post a whole new whine thread

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Dunno why people must have everything immediately

My party leader picked NM once and we never did again

Jus wait til your BR 120k and try again
    unless there is a cap to how strong the shadows can become, it wont get easier until you catch up in BR with the top people, which is not gonna happen when there are extreme cashers at top

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    If they finished everything now, they will sit down (come to forums) and whined "Why are the updates so slow!!!!!"

There's always something to complain about.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Dunno why people must have everything immediately

My party leader picked NM once and we never did again

Jus wait til your BR 120k and try again

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    you see. kong server does NM and r2 servers still on hard .. and r2 top ranked players are way stronger then kongs..
    Kong servers aren't farming NM tok. my group has cleared wave 2, but it depends on the class composition, and we've only done that once. Another group has managed to get down wave 3. Neither of us do NM on a daily basis, and it takes massive amounts of buffs to do so.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    @Anata: It isn't about being nice, if Zebq removes his gears for a few minutes during the data registration, everyone and himself will have an easier time getting through ToK. That's what this thread is about.
    I dont see here omni or rage posts, so 1st question is - who want easier tok nm in euro zone? 90k br ppl? On my server 85-90k br ppl run hard. Normal is for 60k br team. If we look in this way, nm is for 110-120k br guys. And this is for me end of topic

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    Data for TOK NORMAL

1 = 34% of original HP
    2 = 42% of original HP
    3 = 50% of original HP
    4 = 58% of original HP
    5 = 66% of original HP

thereabouts

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @Anata: It isn't about being nice, if Zebq removes his gears for a few minutes during the data registration, everyone and himself will have an easier time getting through ToK. That's what this thread is about.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X