5 crypt keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 crypt keys

Yep, I have 5 crypt keys, now I am curious what would be better to do with them.

I am tempted to reset my necro (currently sitting at Lvl 11 with absolutely NO hope of getting past it for months).

Wondering if it is worth it to pass Necro 1-10 for 3 crypt keys OR save them for cata?

Is completing up to and including Necro 10 worth it or is 3 days worth of cata work out to more?
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Save for catacombs. You might want to redo necro when you have full set of lvl 8 gems, and you need a lvl 9 transposer.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Good idea.... it's going to be a long long time though.

Comment

you get more gems in cata than in necro. The only reason worthy of doing necro again is in hope you get the gem transposer scroll

Comment

Yea, do Cata, it's worth more.

on another note... kinda pointless for non-casher to do Necro, since even if you get the gem transposer... you can't do anything with it, since lv.6~7?8? requires to be brought from Cash Shop.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Yea, do Cata, it's worth more.

on another note... kinda pointless for non-casher to do Necro, since even if you get the gem transposer... you can't do anything with it, since lv.6~7?8? requires to be brought from Cash Shop.
            actually I have a good news, you can actually syn a lvl 9 gem without having the lvl 6, 7 and 8 transposers, the lvl 9 is enough . Just click the craft button in the blacksmith instead of the syn one

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
              actually I have a good news, you can actually syn a lvl 9 gem without having the lvl 6, 7 and 8 transposers, the lvl 9 is enough . Just click the craft button in the blacksmith instead of the syn one
              and the balens for it will come from?lol

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                Yes, you can craft a level 9 gem using level 5 (and below) gems.. But try to calculate how much level 4 gems you need to have to get a level 9 gem

1 level 9 = 3 level 8 gems = 9 level 7 gems = 36 level 6 gems = 144 level 5 gems = 576 level 4 gems (which is 2304 level 3 gems)

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  and the balens for it will come from?lol
                  From necro you can get a lvl 9 and lvl 10 transposer. Yes you need 3 keys for that, but you can get them for free in several places. So theoretical you can have them for free, no balens

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    Yes, you can craft a level 9 gem using level 5 (and below) gems.. But try to calculate how much level 4 gems you need to have to get a level 9 gem

1 level 9 = 3 level 8 gems = 9 level 7 gems = 36 level 6 gems = 144 level 5 gems = 576 level 4 gems (which is 2304 level 3 gems)
                    I know that, but for non cashers which plays this game for a while this is good news. Frustrating until you get them yes, but better than nothing

Comment

how much it cost to craft?

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                        how much it cost to craft?
                        like someone said earlier, it will cost you 9216 lvl 2 gems of the same type and 0 gold.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

oh nice.... I have a few gems saved up

p.s. I finally bought the right lvl 7 Matk transposer

Comment

u could sell ur 5 crypt keys adn get 10000 gold

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
                              u could sell ur 5 crypt keys adn get 10000 gold

lolz, ur such a troll

Comment

Working...
                              X