Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voucher lock patch coming

Hi,

My suggestion is to stop reducing voucher rewards, just because you are afraid that we will lock them for the shop in the next patch and that we wont buy balens anymore

Regards

EDIT: You did notice that nerfing the voucher rewards nerfed EVERYTHING, mystery shop rewards, guild blessing rewards, card draw rewards? knowing your greedy behaviour, its 50/50 that it was intended, same as always - stealth "fix" during maintenance.
    I'm not sure about the last one, but astrals seem to go low too again?
    Last edited by Arma_Another; 09-14-2013, 10:56 AM.

Idk what u want...from guild wheel in last 2 weeks i get ~1200 vouchers and i spin maybe 5-6x per day

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Idk what u want...from guild wheel in last 2 weeks i get ~1200 vouchers and i spin maybe 5-6x per day
      1200 Vouchers from Guild Spinning? You lucky!!!
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
        1200 Vouchers from Guild Spinning? You lucky!!!
        2x 400, 200 and few x80 :P maybe lucky but i dont understand why ppl say r2 nerf Voucher Gain^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I only earned mostly 20 V, sometimes 40 V, rare 80 V. Never got 200 or 400 V yet

I guess they wanted R2game gave more FREE V in Log In reward. 10k+
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
            I only earned mostly 20 V, sometimes 40 V, rare 80 V. Never got 200 or 400 V yet

I guess they wanted R2game gave more FREE V in Log In reward. 10k+
            Yeah 10k+ from check in is good idea xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i thought they nerfed mdef/matk scroll drop xD didnt get one since a month or so -_- vouchers are fine i get 100~200 almost everyday sometimes even 400+

Comment

Ever since the last patch I haven't seen more than 80 vouchers from guild blessing and I spin all the attempts it will let me each day. Before that I would regularly get 200 or even 400 vouchers, but never since the latest patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                  Ever since the last patch I haven't seen more than 80 vouchers from guild blessing and I spin all the attempts it will let me each day. Before that I would regularly get 200 or even 400 vouchers, but never since the latest patch.
                  same...despite 30 spins

on the bright side...maybe it's around the corner !
                  Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

I only get like 80~200 voucher out 30 spins (4 spin a day)

BTW, the OP was talking about the previously voucher nerf where all Voucher gain from anything is reduced to 20/25% (forgot which)

Such as 300 Voucher from tree only gave you 80, 1.2k from check in turn into 400, etc etc.

That was in preparation for "Locked Balens" (in which you may use to buy Cash Shop stuff, and I believe it included Wings and Clothing)

I think someone last time posted a Chinese source saying 10 Voucher = 1 Locked Balen (so 1000 voucher = 100 balen)
                    Might look like too good of a deal, but if you add in the Voucher nerf... you gain voucher way lesser than what you did.

Like you may have gotten like 1200, you now only get like 240ish (which is 24 balen)

Tho this will mostly benefit those that "saved" their vouchers and not used them all up before the updates (if they ever implement it)

Comment

the voucher => locked balens patch is for update 2.0 + iirc, so it's not exactly around the corner yet

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        I only get like 80~200 voucher out 30 spins (4 spin a day)

BTW, the OP was talking about the previously voucher nerf where all Voucher gain from anything is reduced to 20/25% (forgot which)

Such as 300 Voucher from tree only gave you 80, 1.2k from check in turn into 400, etc etc.

That was in preparation for "Locked Balens" (in which you may use to buy Cash Shop stuff, and I believe it included Wings and Clothing)

I think someone last time posted a Chinese source saying 10 Voucher = 1 Locked Balen (so 1000 voucher = 100 balen)
                        Might look like too good of a deal, but if you add in the Voucher nerf... you gain voucher way lesser than what you did.

Like you may have gotten like 1200, you now only get like 240ish (which is 24 balen)

Tho this will mostly benefit those that "saved" their vouchers and not used them all up before the updates (if they ever implement it)
                        1000 vouchers give me more then 100 balens and i dont need lb, i spend all my vouch on wb before this update comes good luck with saving vouchers for silly amount of balens

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                          the voucher => locked balens patch is for update 2.0 + iirc, so it's not exactly around the corner yet
                          2.0 patch is next after 1.66

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            2.0 patch is next after 1.66
                            Please, you are scaring me... Give us a proof that this is true... Right now, I've got 18k vouchers.. Help me what to do with it.
                            (I plan to level up my farm land to level 8, which requires 22.6 vouchers)

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                              Please, you are scaring me... Give us a proof that this is true... Right now, I've got 18k vouchers.. Help me what to do with it.
                              (I plan to level up my farm land to level 8, which requires 22.6 vouchers)
                              Ehh...2.0 is next, need proof? Use search or google
                              Good luck with farm, i have v4 and dont need more for my max 2x4h seeds per day

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X