• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Why is the sun round?
    because it has collpased under force of gravity

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    To be able to fight without skill delays? idk about you, but afk mode in wb saved me many times during laggy times.
    It helped me too sometimes. Then why isn't there afk mode everywhere like MPD and BG because lag is just not limited to WB.
    Well my point was since there is afk mode, there should be auto walk to WB. It would solve even lag during walk to WB.

Comment

make a macro for it, problem solved
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Why is the sun round?
        Its not... it's elliptical due to effect of spinning but close enough to pass the eye inspection I guess.

Auto walk + AFK = function already in game.
        I highly doubt R2 will give you two free functions when they already have an identical function that costs balens. Even if the auto WB function is over priced and sucks compared to what you can do manually.

Comment

Originally posted by Stork8675 View Post
          Its not... it's elliptical due to effect of spinning but close enough to pass the eye inspection I guess.

Auto walk + AFK = function already in game.
          I highly doubt R2 will give you two free functions when they already have an identical function that costs balens. Even if the auto WB function is over priced and sucks compared to what you can do manually.
          if u'r talking about stand-in, you don't have to be present at all to hit the boss. for auto-walk to boss u have to be there...u just wouldn't have to be there to click on the boss every minute or so for the next 20-25 minutes of wb. instead like others have been saying we could all be doing better things...3 times a day
          Last edited by qphantom; 09-16-2013, 11:41 AM.
          Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
            if u'r talking about stand-in, you don't have to be present at all to hit the boss. for auto-walk to boss u have to be there...u just wouldn't have to be there to click on the boss every minute or so for the next 20-25 minutes of wb. instead like others have been saying we could all be doing better things...3 times a day
            Agree, it's not quite the stand-in feature as you idea requires you to push the WB icon in lieu of the balen driven stand-in function. The similarities are far to close. I personally don't see this getting implemented, but then I'm a rationalist not an idealist.

I agree there are much better things we could do with our Wartune time but then time is what gives people an advantage and separation from other players! Well that and cold cash!

Comment

Why is the sun round?

Yes... I wonder that too... even the moon, why is it also round too??

Comment

Working...
              X