Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legend Online: Dragons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend Online: Dragons?

So I was recently on my tablet, and I searched "Wartune" in the google play store.
    There were two apps I saw, a daru calculator, and a game called "Legend Online: Dragons".
    I downloaded it, and played the game a bit, and I realized that the two games were almost the same game, with very slight differences.

Is that just me? Or do other people see a connection?
    Character Name: Piman
    Server: Kabam S15
    Class: Mage
    Level: 55 Finally
    Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Other language versions have different names. Legend Online is turkish or spanish, I think. There's also Demon Slayer in italian.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

And ******** for Sea-English

Demon Slayer also come in German (saw it in that other thread a while back)

Most of them all have better offer than R2's Wartune... such as Trading, more mount, more clothing, less balen cost, more balen on recharge, etc etc.

However, R2's Wartune tends to receive major updates faster, such as Troops, Dungeon content, etc.

Comment

Ahh, so that explains the lack of grammar...
        Thanks
        Character Name: Piman
        Server: Kabam S15
        Class: Mage
        Level: 55 Finally
        Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

I also play this game legends online: dragons. currently on s5 exenophon. I do like the fact that im only lvl 33 and already have full lvl 20 pve set max enchant. I also have 3 of 4 pieces of the lvl 30 pve set. The game is alot easier and very much cheaper then wartune. However, They have had some updates lately and i have lost my character. They do say there is a new patch coming out on sept. 16th and i should be able to get my character back. My opinion of the game is, It is actually quite fun to play for an adroid game. I play it while my character here is blitzing cata or campaign. I know this doesnt help you any but thought i would give my 2 sense. lol Thanks.

DeMoN26
          S36
          archer
          Lvl 70
          Elite crusader.

Comment

I tried ********. The game froze like 10 times before I reach level 20... Cheap balens and price, yes, but also cheap product if you ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              I tried ********. The game froze like 10 times before I reach level 20... Cheap balens and price, yes, but also cheap product if you ask me...
              Not cheap product, their optimized for SEA.

There's a lot of other SEA game out there where if you play the game from elsewhere but inside or near SEA region, you will get mass lag.

Comment

SEA=southeast asia?

Comment

Working...
                X