This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market and Homestead

Is there a scheduled date for these 2 buildings yet? I'm very excited for both to come out especially the Market but for Homestead id like to know exactly what that building is gonna be used for. My guess is the Market building will be used for auctioning maybe? I heard Homestead was gonna be storage but that didn't sound right since we got a storage in the guild, it's small but later on it'll get more bigger.

I am with you there. I assume Marketplace will be an Auction. As for Homestead... I wouldn't mind seeing it as a storage. Since some people like to run guildless it would give them a place to store their stuff. But due to guild storage I don't think they will make it that. So I am eager to see what its purpose is....
    Crystal Saga
    CarnivorousX
    Celestial Palace
    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
    Guild Edan

WarTune
    Temple of Ibalize
    Archer Lvl 4x
    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

i want a guild castle

Comment

A guild castle that would be interesting, i'm sure they could do something like that but in the meen time i'm very excited to know how Market and Homestead buildings are gonna be like when their out.

Comment

I heard that the Marketplace is to sell items for Balens only. I hope this isn't the case as no one would buy anything. Gold is the currency of the realm at the moment.

As for Homestead, Ive heard the rumour of it being storage also. But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see
          Crystal Saga
          IGN: Jezzah
          Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
          Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
          Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
          Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
          IGN: Ayan
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Level: 36
          Guild: Reckoning

Comment

Originally posted by -Jezza- View Post
            I heard that the Marketplace is to sell items for Balens only. I hope this isn't the case as no one would buy anything. Gold is the currency of the realm at the moment.

As for Homestead, Ive heard the rumour of it being storage also. But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see
            Aw that would suck if it was just for selling things for Balens but if its gold only that would be just plain awesome just because it'll help alot with making money through out the gameplay.

Comment

market cost balens to buy but will be interesting to see if they change that or not.

auction, item shop

i wonder what the homestead will be like

Comment

Working...
              X