Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tank trial hoppers

Greetings,

I really hope someone reads this who can actually do something in this case.

The problem: there are some kids hopping in and out from tanks, and those who make a party and go in get out without getting rank rewards, which is actually not a bad reward at all .. but it's really annoying when we finish before we get the rewards besides the victory bag.

Suggestion: either bann those kids from that actual TT event if they leave before ~3 minutes after they joined,
    or introduce a penality to rejoin like at battlegrounds,
    or just give rank rewards by the random order we finish, since even bronze box is better then nothing.

This system right now is kinda **** up, because those stupid kids may do whatever they want without actual punishment. They are destroying that event.

Thanks, best regards.

actually when one team players leaves and no one has goten a kill the team who didnt leave wil get victory chest and its members will receive random boxes (diamond,silver,bronze and iron) so its fine like this

Comment

I found this annoying too, but then I noticed why people did this, and here's a few reason for it:

---Remember, you don't use your tank attempt until you have gotten rewards!!!---

1. You join, get 1vs4, you get farmed the first 1-2min, and no chance of winning.
      2. You join, and see the score is 40k vs 38k, you have no chance of getting top 3 reward.
      3. You join to help a friend get his Tanks done, get into a random fight against a full team, you leave, cause you hate tank trails.

So easy fix to this really would be:

1. Tank attempts used direcly on joining.
      2. People who have done Tanks already, can only join someone who hasn't done it.

This would terminate all the ****

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        actually when one team players leaves and no one has goten a kill the team who didnt leave wil get victory chest and its members will receive random boxes (diamond,silver,bronze and iron) so its fine like this
        see this:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....xed-(Tank-War)

You no longer get the Runestones/ Boxes when all opposing leaves.

All you get is the Victory Chest (and if "unlucky" you'll get skill rune and end up with only 5 Runestone instead of a potential 35 Runestone)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          see this:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....xed-(Tank-War)

You no longer get the Runestones/ Boxes when all opposing leaves.

All you get is the Victory Chest (and if "unlucky" you'll get skill rune and end up with only 5 Runestone instead of a potential 35 Runestone)
          they fixed it...hapened me yesterday as well entered in tanks the other opponent left and then i got victory and diamond chest also no one had any points maybe isnt same for you?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            they fixed it...hapened me yesterday as well entered in tanks the other opponent left and then i got victory and diamond chest also no one had any points maybe isnt same for you?
            quick and easy, that's more like it.

i say get rid of tanks and hand out the rewards ... everyone's happy. who's gonna miss meaningless tanks?
            Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
              quick and easy, that's more like it.

i say get rid of tanks and hand out the rewards ... everyone's happy. who's gonna miss meaningless tanks?
              and how you will lvl up runes? )

Comment

They fixed it?

Rly?

I re-reported that like last Sunday (exactly a week ago)

hmm, lol

However, I still rage at the dude that constantly leave and rejoin just to down a higher level tank.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  They fixed it?

Rly?

I re-reported that like last Sunday (exactly a week ago)

hmm, lol

However, I still rage at the dude that constantly leave and rejoin just to down a higher level tank.
                  this happened to me the past 4 days seems like i was lucky lol...just hunt that guy xD

Comment

I have to admit..sometimes when a hopper leaves some of us get diamon/silver/gold/bronze boxes (without we getting any kills), but yesterday and today it didn't happen, so I have no idea what triggers it.

So..this has to be fixed..because it rly kills that event. First of all because we finish because of hoppers in 1second, what is actually ridiculous. Secondly because we all have Predators, we usually play good and would win. So we expect to get 20-35 runestones, but instead we end up with 10-15 if lucky.. rly not the way to go.

Comment

This is still an actual problem. And instead of making emergency maintenance for some kind of imagined refinement problem this should be really fixed.

Comment

I really hope this gets fixed, our team have no victory box for several weeks now because of this hoppers. Like today, one idiot in our server who will start the tank battle when he is alone and no teammate at all then will just leave, very, very annoying. Another day of no victory box. I dun care if this is for the event since our rewards are greatly affected by this.

Comment

Heads up.. this is getting an every day's issue. Must be handled asap!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X