Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rested exp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rested exp?

How can i remove this rested exp thing? im level 59 and i really dont want to level up, and im saving my remaining exp for getting Crypt tokens, how can i remove it, please help!

the only way is doing stufs that give exp..your fault for staying offline lol

Comment

Originally posted by yhen24 View Post
      How can i remove this rested exp thing? im level 59 and i really dont want to level up, and im saving my remaining exp for getting Crypt tokens, how can i remove it, please help!
      U cant Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        the only way is doing stufs that give exp..your fault for staying offline lol
        is this some kind of bonus exp?

Comment

Originally posted by yhen24 View Post
          is this some kind of bonus exp?
          yes...when you stay offline for more then 24 hours you get rested exp stay another 24 hours you will get more rested exp so entering every 24 hours is a must if you wana stop lvl

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            yes...when you stay offline for more then 24 hours you get rested exp stay another 24 hours you will get more rested exp so entering every 24 hours is a must if you wana stop lvl
            thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
            X