Free Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Balens

add a lot of different countries to the survey/video/movie/whatever to get the free balens please. when i click on the movie option, it says that the service is not available in my country, same with other stuff.

thanks you...

Yes, most "free offer" are restricted to "inside North America"

That's why you get the block, happens to many people.

PS: HotSpotShield does not work anymore, they blocked that after an exploit for unlimited balen.

Through that, they also blocked most IP changer and Proxy and VPN.

So... you can't really do most of the offers unless you're actually living inside the USA.

It's like this:

USA 95% offers
    Euro 75% offers
    Asia 5% offers

LOL

That's also why I am against ppls that kept on using "free offer" as excuse or example in their arguments against other players that wants to purchase balen things with vouchers.
    Not everyone can get Free Offer.
    The argument would work if they did not do any "Blocking".

Comment

Isn't that ironic? Wartune created from Asia country (China), and the offered for Asian people is a small amounts. I guess Asian people refered to play Chinese Wartune than this cause over there. Everything so cheap
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

yea ..... better for all county

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Yes, most "free offer" are restricted to "inside North America"

That's why you get the block, happens to many people.

PS: HotSpotShield does not work anymore, they blocked that after an exploit for unlimited balen.

Through that, they also blocked most IP changer and Proxy and VPN.

So... you can't really do most of the offers unless you're actually living inside the USA.

It's like this:

USA 95% offers
          Euro 75% offers
          Asia 5% offers

LOL

That's also why I am against ppls that kept on using "free offer" as excuse or example in their arguments against other players that wants to purchase balen things with vouchers.
          Not everyone can get Free Offer.
          The argument would work if they did not do any "Blocking".
          what if i demonstrate you that proxy works? :P you just need to look better

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
            what if i demonstrate you that proxy works? :P you just need to look better
            That's why I said "most"

Cause some ppls can still get through it, however same method may not work for everyone.

I know because many ppls I read either from this forum or in-game couldn't get any offer even if they use proxy. (and it also at times messes up your computer settings)

Like the OP
            add a lot of different countries to the survey/video/movie/whatever to get the free balens please. when i click on the movie option, it says that the service is not available in my country, same with other stuff.
            suggested he tried what I talked about, but he still can't get through the Block.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
              Isn't that ironic? Wartune created from Asia country (China), and the offered for Asian people is a small amounts. I guess Asian people refered to play Chinese Wartune than this cause over there. Everything so cheap
              It sucks that free balens are mostly offered to countries who don't even need free ones. I mean, I read in this forum that one of their currency, for example, Euro dollar, has a higher value than US dollar and because of that it seems that their balen price looks "cheaper". And here in Asia, mostly, US dollars here are more expensive when it is converted on our respective currencies. And this make it more ironic...
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

If you want your country to have Free Balens offers, encourage the industry in your country to promote their business via internet.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Why I don't actually use "free balens" for items to increase my br(such as wings, transposer, etc), cause I don't want an unfair advantage cause I'm so called free player over other so called free players.

Comment

Working...
                  X