Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pet System

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet System

Hey Guys I'm really loving Wartune, And so the thing that's been bothering me is that "Why isn't there a Pet Slot in the inventory"
    I mean, Almost every Games I that Played Has a Pet slot in the Inventory for helping them in battles, Giving them Stat Boost and simply making your
    Character look Good. So Is there a Pet System in Wartune? Are you going to implement it?

And Editable Character Faces! and what about those Troops? I think it would be good if the troops change Armor and Weapons, For Example when The Lancer achieves level 10 He should have like a shield or something?

I'm really loving Wartune Right now. The only thing I'm Waiting for is the Mini Client so I don't have to Open my Browser to play the game and Just simply click on a Shortcut on my Desktop, Thanks R2Games for this Wonderful Game

And is there a Trade option or a Bank to store Items?
    Last edited by ZyLhenT; 08-27-2012, 09:33 AM.

I think it's possible in the future.
    About banks and trade/auction, look homstead and market. already in the city but still not implanted.
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

Comment

ZyLhenT,

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rogie View Post
        ZyLhenT,

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea. thank you.
        GM response means your onto something. Good work
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: Jezzah
        Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
        Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
        Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
        Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
        IGN: Ayan
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Level: 36
        Guild: Reckoning

Comment

bug pet what!! see game bug beg!

Comment

[QUOTE=R2CS_Rogie;219481]ZyLhenT,
            men see pet ??

Comment

Originally posted by ZyLhenT View Post
              And is there a Trade option or a Bank to store Items?
              Yes, there is ... if u have Vault in Guild Territory.
              Server - 138- Falledge
              Guild - THE*CHOSEN
              Class - Mage
              Name - BigBadGirl
              Level - 70

Comment

Originally posted by Face-Star View Post
                Yes, there is ... if u have Vault in Guild Territory.
                I hope this is some kind of joke. what you are replying to is from last year? i am pretty sure they had there answer by now xD
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

giggles, 1+ year threads.

Comment

Lets not necro this any further
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                    X