X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZyLhenT
    started a topic Pet System

Pet System

Hey Guys I'm really loving Wartune, And so the thing that's been bothering me is that "Why isn't there a Pet Slot in the inventory"
    I mean, Almost every Games I that Played Has a Pet slot in the Inventory for helping them in battles, Giving them Stat Boost and simply making your
    Character look Good. So Is there a Pet System in Wartune? Are you going to implement it?

And Editable Character Faces! and what about those Troops? I think it would be good if the troops change Armor and Weapons, For Example when The Lancer achieves level 10 He should have like a shield or something?

I'm really loving Wartune Right now. The only thing I'm Waiting for is the Mini Client so I don't have to Open my Browser to play the game and Just simply click on a Shortcut on my Desktop, Thanks R2Games for this Wonderful Game

And is there a Trade option or a Bank to store Items?
    Last edited by ZyLhenT; 08-27-2012, 09:33 AM.

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Lets not necro this any further

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    giggles, 1+ year threads.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Face-Star View Post
    Yes, there is ... if u have Vault in Guild Territory.
    I hope this is some kind of joke. what you are replying to is from last year? i am pretty sure they had there answer by now xD

Leave a comment:

• Face-Star
    replied
    Originally posted by ZyLhenT View Post
    And is there a Trade option or a Bank to store Items?
    Yes, there is ... if u have Vault in Guild Territory.

Leave a comment:

• R232943158
    replied
    [QUOTE=R2CS_Rogie;219481]ZyLhenT,
    men see pet ??

Leave a comment:

• R232943158
    replied
    bug pet what!! see game bug beg!

Leave a comment:

• -Jezza-
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Rogie View Post
    ZyLhenT,

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea. thank you.
    GM response means your onto something. Good work

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ZyLhenT,

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea. thank you.

Leave a comment:

• wexall
    replied
    I think it's possible in the future.
    About banks and trade/auction, look homstead and market. already in the city but still not implanted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X