This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck

I've been stuck at Banshee Wetlands solo dungeon for a few days now..I got the quest to go to the new solo dungeon but it seems i cant go there..I've checked the required level needed to go to the new dungeon and I'm already qualified to go..but it seems i can't go there for a reason..is it a bug or something??can anyone tell me why its like that?? thanks in advance
    League of Angels
    Nickname : Jaded
    Class : Mage - Mystic (Male)
    Server : Server 97 : Furnace Cave
    Guild : Last Order

So you are 32+? Did you move your castle to Fetid Swamp yet? That triggered it for me.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Help...i stuck at campaign lvl 20-22.. Loading stuck at 99%..what happen?? Many times reload...still same problem

Comment

Bump.................

Comment

stuck....delphian swamp-> kill undeath troops--> collect eternal skull x20. sorry for my fool but i did this map for 6-7 times! still absurd

Comment

The quest is wrong. You have to Kill them at Undead Swamp. This issue has been brought up several times and we are hoping the Devs correct it soon. =) To prevent more confusion.
            Crystal Saga
            CarnivorousX
            Celestial Palace
            Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
            Guild Edan

WarTune
            Temple of Ibalize
            Archer Lvl 4x
            Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
              The quest is wrong. You have to Kill them at Undead Swamp. This issue has been brought up several times and we are hoping the Devs correct it soon. =) To prevent more confusion.
              thanks CarnivorousX...case closed -hope the development team known this trouble- cheers

Comment

help me guys..i stuck at loading page..99% only...n nothing happen..help me guys///

Comment

bump.................

Comment

Working...
                  X